Electric Mayhem Irony

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron, you should always speak your mind!! Bring it out there!

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Byron, you should always speak your mind!! Bring it out there!
Sorry, but who is Byron?

zootlove

Reaction score
I have thought of this irony. In my thought, the reason why Zoot still has his original puppet person is because of Gonzo. If Dave left, Gonzo would be nothing. That is probably why Zoot still has Dave Goelz. If he left, Gonzo would not be Gonzo :cool:

BEAR

Reaction score
zootlove said:
I have thought of this irony. In my thought, the reason why Zoot still has his original puppet person is because of Gonzo. If Dave left, Gonzo would be nothing. That is probably why Zoot still has Dave Goelz. If he left, Gonzo would not be Gonzo :cool:
So, in lamens terms, you are saying the reason why Zoot and Gonzo still have their original Muppeteer is because Dave Goelz is not dead or retired? :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Sorry, but who is Byron?
Byron is Janice & Mokey's man. He's like the grandfather of MC. When I first learned of MC, he was everywhere here. From what I can gather on him; there's an interesting story involving him and a hot tub.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Byron is Janice & Mokey's man. He's like the grandfather of MC. When I first learned of MC, he was everywhere here. From what I can gather on him; there's an interesting story involving him and a hot tub.
And hair. Lots and lots of hair.

Bless his heart.

Really!

Bless his!

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Wow! Cool. Sorry, it's just I don't know everyone's real names so it gets confusing sometimes. Hi, Byron!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
*snort*

*thinks about Byron*

*laughter*

*tries not to think too much about Byron...*

zootlove

Reaction score
BEAR said:
So, in lamens terms, you are saying the reason why Zoot and Gonzo still have their original Muppeteer is because Dave Goelz is not dead or retired? :smirk:
Yeah, I think that is what I am saying. I really hate confusing anyone by what I am saying. It has been a really long day of packing :cool:

BEAR

Reaction score
zootlove said:
Yeah, I think that is what I am saying. I really hate confusing anyone by what I am saying. It has been a really long day of packing :cool:
:cool: