eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Vincent L

Reaction score
I kinda got confused reading the posts. So did eFX start and stop the line, or the line never started?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They announced the line, even showing prototypes of Reporter Kermit and Rizzo (and I'm pretty sure Travis had said they were going to try to go ahead with Fozzie at one point), but nothing was ever actually manufactured for retail sale. :frown:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ok, make of this what you will...

I have just had an email regarding my order for Rizzo that was placed two years ago(!!!!!!!) on play.com. They said Rizzo will be coming into stock on 22nd June. Obviously I was more than a little cynical so I phoned them up. The lady confirmed that this was the info that they had but phoned up their head office on my behalf. When she came back on the phone she said that EFX had contacted them to let them know that this was the date it would come into stock(??!!!???)

I sincerely doubt that anything will materialise from this, I just find it a little intriguing. I'll keep you all posted on my inevitable disappointment on the 22nd but can anyone else let us know if they have had this notification?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
*Pant* *Pant* Calm down, Gavan. This is probably not going to follow through! Don't get you hopes up......

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Ok, make of this what you will...

I have just had an email regarding my order for Rizzo that was placed two years ago(!!!!!!!) on play.com. They said Rizzo will be coming into stock on 22nd June. Obviously I was more than a little cynical so I phoned them up. The lady confirmed that this was the info that they had but phoned up their head office on my behalf. When she came back on the phone she said that EFX had contacted them to let them know that this was the date it would come into stock(??!!!???)

I sincerely doubt that anything will materialise from this, I just find it a little intriguing. I'll keep you all posted on my inevitable disappointment on the 22nd but can anyone else let us know if they have had this notification?
Is there anyway to order it to ship to the US?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Is there anyway to order it to ship to the US?
Do not get your hopes up, Sir. It's more likely that Elvis will rise from the grave than an EFX Rizzo arrive on my doorstep on the 22nd. I just find it slightly odd that after 12 months of no communication, I have suddenly had this announcement that "apparently" came from EFX.

Now, I'll just go put the Kettle on for the king...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi

Yes, I had the exact same email today which I also found very strange after such a long time. I'm not taking it seriously at all!! But it would be great if rizzo was on my doorstep in just a few weeks!! Lol.

Not gonna happen......

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
The whole lot sounds very.........:shifty:
I wouldnt trust Play as far as I could throw them.They were always saying in our warehouse in(insert date) when it wasnt even made!!! And he is still not made and the Muppet Photopuppets WONT be happening.