Early (pre-Kevin Clash) Elmo appearances (Brian Muehl and Richard Hunt)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
That's Jerry Nelson, not Kevin; this is the era when Elmo was still being thrown about, probably even pre-Brian?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hate to ask this, but did the video of Kevin’s first performance as Elmo on twitter get removed? I was away at the time and notice the link doesn’t appear to be there. Really wish I didn’t miss out now. :frown:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Wow, it was removed from Facebook as well... they really are that strict. :frown:

Edit: This is why I'm honestly all for reuploading clips to YouTube or whatever.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really hope the anonymous source isn't the reason for the removal. If they were kind enough to give these episodes to help the wiki, they should have been okay with releasing certain clips that fans would have really wanted to see. Anyway, Alex, you can catch a portion of Kevin's first Elmo performance in this link. Hopefully Scott doesn't mind, since it's being used in a fair use way:

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I really hope the anonymous source isn't the reason for the removal. If they were kind enough to give these episodes to help the wiki, they should have been okay with releasing certain clips that fans would have really wanted to see. Anyway, Alex, you can catch a portion of Kevin's first Elmo performance in this link. Hopefully Scott doesn't mind, since it's being used in a fair use way:
Maybe it's because people keep taking the clips without permission, most likely???? :confused: