Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was going on the Macy's Parade website and I saw that Miss Piggy was going to be on a float with Kermit the Frog during this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. When I looked at the list of the Muppets and people who are going to be in the float, I found that Lew Zealand was going to be in the float. I also found out there was going to be some "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" float and/or balloon during the parade.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had two dreams last night the first was a guy in a big bear suit. I was watching this on T.V. and had no idea who it was. Then Doc Hopper pulls up and pulls out a gun. Then the guy takes off the head and it's Kermit. I don't know how Doc recognized him, but Kermit manages to run.

The second dream last night I had was where Kermit was a supporting character on Fraggle Rock, but unfortunately he only starred in one episode, and the rest he was secondary in.....I might have to write a story on this....

Luke kun

Reaction score
I was watching the apple tree and iguana on a monster hill segment from SS, and Sam the Eagle suddenly appeared and said "Is nothing sacred?" That dream was inspired more by Wileyk209zback, because that skit was in one of his YTPs and Sam also appeared there. I also remember that I was watching Rocko's Modern Life. The episode was "Power Trip" (favorite episode of all time) and when Rocko pressed the green button, I heard Kermit and Fozzie say "Oh come on!" Then when Rocko opened his eyes and we saw he had red spiral eyes, I heard Zoe say "That's not my pet rock Rocco!" And when Filburt went upstairs at saw Rocko with those orange eyes, I heard Miss Piggy screaming. Then the P-Pals did their "Surprise!" routine (Go 90s PBS) and we cut to Gonzo and Henrietta screaming. The episode went on normally, but various Muppet sound clips were playing.

Now I want to make the Muppets react to Power Trip...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I was watching the apple tree and iguana on a monster hill segment from SS, and Sam the Eagle suddenly appeared and said "Is nothing sacred?" That dream was inspired more by Wileyk209zback, because that skit was in one of his YTPs and Sam also appeared there. I also remember that I was watching Rocko's Modern Life. The episode was "Power Trip" (favorite episode of all time) and when Rocko pressed the green button, I heard Kermit and Fozzie say "Oh come on!" Then when Rocko opened his eyes and we saw he had red spiral eyes, I heard Zoe say "That's not my pet rock Rocco!" And when Filburt went upstairs at saw Rocko with those orange eyes, I heard Miss Piggy screaming. Then the P-Pals did their "Surprise!" routine (Go 90s PBS) and we cut to Gonzo and Henrietta screaming. The episode went on normally, but various Muppet sound clips were playing.

Now I want to make the Muppets react to Power Trip...
Who's Henrietta?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where "The Great Santa Claus Switch" was airing on Logo TV.
I was really excited because that special didn't reran on television for more than 40 years. But it was only a fantasy. :frown:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where "The Great Santa Claus Switch" was airing on Logo TV.
I was really excited because that special didn't reran on television for more than 40 years. But it was only a fantasy. :frown:
Dang it!!!! They should really have a channel dedicated to Jim Henson and The Muppets, because they would probably show it, there...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Dang it!!!! They should really have a channel dedicated to Jim Henson and The Muppets, because they would probably show it, there...
Ya, they should have Henson TV, and the hundreds of films and TV shows that Henson and his crew made should air on the channel.