Dreams about Muppets...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You realize that word has been around a whole lot longer than SpongeBob. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Had my fourth-ever Muppet dream last night, and a SS dream followed right after it. Unfortunately, I don't remember the SS dream at all, however, I still only vaguely remember the Muppet dream, and it went something like this: Kermit was looking for a guest host for TMS while he took a break, and upon hearing this, Piggy decided to using her masculine, truck-driver charm to get Kermit to let her be the guest host (in hopes her star would rise) - I actually remember Piggy bursting out of her dressing room and hurdling over the railing down to the ground floor where Kermit's desk is.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was in an attic at some office associated with Sesame Street or Sesame Workshop, the attic had a few Sesame Street things. They had Miss Finche's car from Follow That Bird, and I can't really remember what other props/set pieces/vehicles... But they also had some VHS tapes, with titles written on labels in pencil (the handwriting actually being close to my handwriting), a few tapes didn't have labels at all.

But one of the tapes was labeled as "Cookie Monster", another as "Super Grover" with some additional writing I couldn't read (I had assumed it was the Golden Book Video 5 Sesame Street Stories). I wanted to watch these to see what they were but didn't get around to it (I wondered, I think after waking up, if the one labeled "Cookie Monster" might have been a special compilation/mixed tape of Cookie Monster segments, and if the Super Grover one might have been the same for that).

And thinking about it more (in what is probably a topic for another thread), I wonder if anybody ever took all episodes they recorded and copied segments onto a different tape to make their own compilations, particularly for characters (I think I've vaguely heard something about that among the tape-trading community).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Not too long ago, I had a dream about meeting Steve Whitmire! I remember telling him that Wembley was my favorite character of his and he said “thank you”! I think he signed his autograph for me and i spent some time with him and talking and he was a very nice guy.
I can only hope that I can meet him for real one day!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Not too long ago, I had a dream about meeting Steve Whitmire! I remember telling him that Wembley was my favorite character of his and he said “thank you”! I think he signed his autograph for me and i spent some time with him and talking and he was a very nice guy.
I can only hope that I can meet him for real one day!
That's funny, last night I had a dream that I met Steve at the supermarket! :embarrassed::eek:

fragglevision

Reaction score
Long-time reader of this thread, first time actually posting in it.

I don't normally have lucid dreams (i.e. realizing you are dreaming while in the dream), but I had a somewhat bittersweet one very recently that sort of involves Muppets. Among the happenings in this dream, I was in a car that was driving around my hometown. (Someone else was most likely driving... I've considered learning driving but can never get around to it.) I somehow realized I was in a dream and that I could do whatever I wanted, and in a nanosecond came to the conclusion that I could communicate with Jerry Nelson from beyond the mortal plane. Using my dream powers I propelled the car to ludicrous speed and we ended up in dream Cape Cod (I live in Newfoundland, which is pretty far from Cape Cod IRL) and in Jerry's doorway. I said hi to him and we hugged. Though he was hugging back, I didn't physically feel it. And the dream (or at least the scene) just ended.

I'm guessing having vivid and personal communications with dead people in dreams (as many people have claimed to have had) only works when the dead person is the one visiting you. I'm planning to get a book on lucid dreaming so I can try to have more of these experiences.

Xerus

Reaction score
I had a dream that I saw a really weird scene. It showed a movie theater. And four strange looking monsters walked out of the theater. And they had the letters O, M, E, and L on their stomachs. One of the monsters said, "The coast is clear." And the monsters arranged themselves to spell E, L, M, O. Then the monsters suddenly merged themselves into a big red blob and it took the form of Sesame Street's Elmo Monster. It was like the famous Elmo was actually 4 monsters fused together and only take themselves apart when they have to go into public unnoticed.