Doctor Who and the Marvelous Muppets

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Two new original characters will be featured in the next chapter, which I'm aiming to have posted by next weekend. These characters I created from the previous Marvel series I wrote (and ended, as of last week) called "The Marvel Universe Saga," which was a successor to "The MARVELOUS Muppets," and will be reintroduced within the continuity of this tale.

Introducing Agent Ciciley Livingston (left) and Agent X (right)...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Any plans to continue this story?
Holy Mackerel! Where has the time gone?! :eek:
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this tale in over two months! I've been busy with life among other activities (including other stories outside of MC). I'm actually planning on publishing a new chapter this week. One's been outlined, so all I need is to get to writing.

The Marvelous Muppets Will Return! :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thank you all for waiting patiently for this next chapter! When I found out today's the 40th anniversary of The Muppet Movie, I knew I had to get Chapter Two posted today! And here it is! :smile:
-------

Miss Piggy couldn’t have been more thrilled with her job than she was today. Being a television news reporter had its merits, one of which was having access to a Wakandan air transport, en route to Wakanda itself. And she wasn’t going alone. Along with her were her assistant, Pepe the King Prawn, and their camera crew: boom operator Animal and cameraman Beauregard, their dim but lovable janitor friend from the Muppet Theatre. This special trip was arranged for Miss Piggy’s interview with T’Challa, monarch of the African nation, known better as “Black Panther.”

Aboard the transport (made of pure vibranium and running on energy unlike any on Earth), they sat across from two women, a tall, busty redhead and a short, dark-haired Sicilian-American, both dressed-to-impress for their own meeting with T’Challa. Pepe eavesdropped on their conversation, which consisted of the busty redhead showing a bit of discomfort in the black gown she wore.

“How do women wear these things without letting their goods slip out?” she griped.

“If it makes you that uncomfortable, why are you wearing it?” her Sicilian-American friend inquired.

The busty redhead repeatedly readjusted herself, trying and failing to conceal her cleavage. “Because I have to look respectable in the presence of King T’Challa…that’s what Elle told me.”

“I think she might’ve been toolin’ around with you, hon,” the Sicilian-American woman snickered. “I mean, look at me. I’m nowhere near as dolled up as you. I look like I’m ready to go to a punk rock concert.”

The busty redhead sighed, not at all amused. “Remind me to kill Elle when we get back home.”

“At least it’s not as uncomfortable as Hank’s stability suit.”

“Yeah, that nanotech in my bloodstream has really been keeping my molecules together these last couple of years. Makes using my powers a whole lot safer, too.”

At this point, Pepe just had to interject himself into the exchange. “Jou have superpowers?! Tell me more, h’okay!”

“S-She was just kidding,” the Sicilian-American woman covered. “She doesn’t have any superpowers…that’d be silly.”

“But I heard jou,” Pepe pressed. “Jou said something about jour ‘powers’.”

“No, she didn’t.”

“Jes, she did, h’okay!”

“No, she didn’t!”

This back-and-forth between them lasted for nearly a minute before Animal broke it up by screaming, “QUIET!!!!” Just about everyone in the transport fell silent following the outburst. Piggy could only sink in her seat with embarrassment.

Thankfully, they landed not a moment later and were greeted by T’Challa himself.

“Welcome to Wakanda,” he said. “Follow me inside. I assume there is much that we must discuss.” He led them inside the citadel and through the majestic halls. “Today has certainly had its fill of visitors. Earlier, I received a visit from an English gentleman in a pin-striped suit and light brown overcoat, claiming to be a doctor.”

His description sounded familiar to Piggy and her crew.

“Of course, the strangest part is who he brought with him,” T’Challa continued. “The Avenger android called ‘Vision’ and Wanda Maximoff, both – as you know – are currently fugitives from the government.”

“Wait a sec,” the Sicilian-American woman uttered in a sense of urgency. “Wanda and Vision are here?!”

“Yes, Agent Livingston,” T’Challa addressed her, prompting Pepe to wonder what kind of agent she was, dressed like a punk rock star. “As it would seem, this ‘doctor’ discovered that Vision had been harboring what he calls an ‘Infinity Stone’. They arrived in quite an unusual vessel: a big blue box marked ‘police’ on it.”

This additional piece of information drove Piggy and her friends to sheer jubilation. “That’s him! That’s him! That’s him!” she repeatedly cheered.

“You know this visitor of ours?” T’Challa asked her.

“Yes, yes,” Piggy confirmed. “He goes by ‘The Doctor’ and that big blue box is his TARDIS.”

Her knowledge amused T’Challa. “Well, they’re both waiting in my throne room.”

“Yippee!” Piggy rushed ahead of the group to charge through the throne room doors. Sure enough, the man who T’Challa described to a tee (or, as far as Piggy’s concerned, a ten) was standing in his throne room. “Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!” She jubilantly chanted as she ran to the Time Lord and clung herself to his waist.

The Doctor was delighted (albeit surprised) when the Muppet diva rushed to him. “Miss Piggy?” he said in that cultured cockney accent that Piggy adored, flecked with hints of Scots. “What’re you doing in Wakanda?”

“I’m a TV reporter now,” Piggy told him. “I’m doing an exclusive with King T’Challa.”

“Is that so?” The Doctor beamed. “I always knew you were meant for greatness.”

“What’s that dusty old British police box doin’ there?” Agent Livingston questioned, gesturing to the object of interest as it stood behind T’Challa’s throne.

“Oi!” the offended Doctor exclaimed. “That’s not just a dusty old British police box! It’s my ship!”

The busty redhead scoffed. “That’s a ship?”

“Have a look inside it, if you want,” the Doctor invited, giving a haughty wink to Miss Piggy, who stifled a chuckle.

The two women accepted his invitation, walking through the opened doors of the police box and into a much bigger space within. Housed inside was a large, circular area supported by six coral pillars arranged in a hexagonal pattern upon a platform of the same make. By its organic design, it seemed alien to the two women.

“You gotta be kiddin’ me,” the redhead gasped.

“That’s what I said when I saw it,” spoke a voice inside the room, which they saw to be Wanda Maximoff. She was there with a gravely wounded Vision, who leaned against one of the coral pillars just to keep himself on his feet.

“Hello, Agent Livingston and Agent X,” he still had enough strength to give a friendly greeting.

“Vision!” the redhead (Agent X) cried. “What happened to you?”

“We were attacked by two aliens in Scotland,” Wanda elucidated. “We’ve been hiding there since the Avengers disbanded. That man – the Doctor – found us in this unusual box of his and got us out before it could get worse.”

“How did he find you?” Agent Livingston asked.

“With his alien tool,” Wanda said. “He called it a…sonic wrench?”

“Screwdriver,” uttered the Doctor, who appeared in his ship with the Muppets. “I’ve spent enough time in this universe to learn some of its secrets, including Thanos and his obsession with the Infinity Stones.”

“Who’s Thanos?” Agent Livingston asked.

“A mad Titan bent on hunting all six of the stones,” the Doctor divulged. “He’ll undoubtedly come for Vision, and when he does, he’ll tear that stone from his head and kill him.”

“Jeesh!” Pepe quivered. “Jou don’t sugarcoat anything, do jou?”

“What does this Thanos look like?” Agent X asked the Doctor.

“Ohhh, he’s quite the big fella,” he described. “Purple skin with a golden gauntlet to keep each stone he comes into possession of.” He then noticed the greatly disturbed look on Agent X’s face. “Why? Have you seen him?”

X nodded with a nervous gulp. “I’ve been having visions of him…I think.”

“Ha! I knew it!” Pepe blurted. “I knew she had superpowers! I told jou! I told jou all! She has…” He was suddenly silenced by Piggy with a karate chop to the gut.

With Pepe muzzled, Agent Livingston proceeded to ask Agent X, “What did these visions of this ‘Thanos’ tell you?”

“Only that we’re gonna need an army to take him on,” X replied.

“You won’t need an army,” the Doctor proclaimed. “You have me.”

Agent Livingston shot him a cold look. “Well, that’s a high-and-mighty response if I ever heard one! We don’t even know who you are, dude!”

The conversation came to an abrupt end with the emergence of T’Challa.

“My apologies for the interruption, but I just received word that Captain Rogers is on his way with Miss Romanoff and Mister Wilson,” he announced.

“Mister Wilson? Dennis the Menace’s neighbor?” Beauregard reacted with genuine surprise. “He’s comin’, too?”

“He means the Falcon, you dope!” Piggy criticized her cameraman.

“Doctor Banner and Colonel Rhodes will be with them,” T’Challa added.

“They have undoubtedly discovered our absence in Scotland,” Vision deduced. “They will have questions and concerns.”

“We’ll settle all of that once they’re here,” Agent Livingston asserted. She then momentarily turned to the Doctor and told him, “The right man for the job is here. So you and your freaky box can go back to whatever you came from, Doctor Whoever-You-Are.” She departed from the TARDIS with Agent X and T’Challa thereafter.

Piggy was not at all pleased with the agent’s departing words, making a threatening advancement towards her as she exited. “Why I oughta…,” she grumbled.

Thankfully, the Doctor held her back before she did something she would regret.

“Let her go,” he advised. “We’ll just take matters into our own hands.”

“What do you mean?” Wanda asked him.

“What I mean is that we’re taking Vision and the stone away from here,” the Doctor proposed. “Preferably, another time and place.”

His bold proposal made Piggy ooze with excitement.

“Beauregard, get that camera rollin’,” she aggressively ordered. “And don’t forget to take the lens cap off this time!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I will say that when they added David Tennat to the Muppets take the O2 with the Pigs in Space sketch, I didn't think the Electric Mayhem would be included! I loved how they mentioned Floyd and Lips. I was really happy they gave Lips some recognition (they need to continue with that srsly). I was kinda shocked of them not including Dr.Teeth in the mix. I'd figure he'd be a good 4th doctor; or at least he'd look good in a large scarf eating lots of jellybeans (jellybabies or Floyd's jellybeans lol):smile::wink:

:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm back with another new chapter! Had a lot of fun writing the interactions between the Farscape gang and the Muppets in this one! :smile:
-----

VWORP! VWORP! VWORP!

The Doctor’s TARDIS materialized within one of the multiple corridors of the living Leviathan ship known as “Moya.” Stepping out of the police box, Graham could feel the floor pulsating beneath his feet, just like inside the Doctor’s TARDIS. “The floor feels weird,” he noted to the others.

Living spaceship, Graham,” the Doctor enunciated. “Try to keep up.”

In the short journey between Earth and Moya, Aeryn had been occupied by her growing curiosity of Kermit and his friends. Kermit, in return, was amused as to how Aeryn knew of him.

“You’re telling me that you learned our Earth’s language and alphabet by watching a rerun of Sesame Street?” he asked her.

“Exactly,” Aeryn verified. “Wasn’t easy with the frellin’ girl you were with always replacing a letter with ‘Cookie Monster’. In fact, now that you’re here, Mr. Frog, I can ask you – what is a ‘Cookie Monster’?”

Kermit wasn’t sure where to even begin. “Well, uh…”

“What’s this now? More stragglers you’ve picked up from Crichton’s drenhole planet?” A creature that was smaller and greener than Robin floated its way into the conversation on an advanced technological sled of some kind. By the standards of Graham, Yaz, Ryan, and the Muppets, he even appeared as amphibious as Kermit and Robin, albeit with skin that was thick and leathery as opposed to the foam that was Kermit and Robin’s.

“What did we say about callin’ my home planet a ‘drenhole’, Rygel?” Crichton snapped at the Hynerian.

“Everyone in the frellin’ galaxy knows that it is,” Rygel snapped back before operating his throne sled to float in close towards Kermit, Fozzie, Scooter, and Robin. “Look at how revoltingly off-putting their lifeforms are.”

“Hey!” an offended Fozzie remarked. “We resemble that remark!”

Rygel then floated near Gonzo. His large eyes got even larger while analyzing the whatever. “But this one,” he gasped. “This is the only palatable one of the bunch.”

“Thanks…I guess?” Gonzo tentatively responded.

“Enough talk,” D’Argo commanded. “We must converge in the bridge to discuss our next strategy against Thanos and the Black Order.”

The Moya crew led the Doctor and her companions down the way.

As they headed for the bridge, Graham’s attention was suddenly attracted to one of the ship quarters, stopping him in his tracks to take a peek while the others continued on. Though its door was closed, he could still see into the room through certain apertures etched in the design. Inside this specific room, Graham saw what appeared to be a blue-skinned female humanoid sitting lotus style and meditating while naked (though Graham only saw her back).

Graham knew he should’ve looked away, but there was something about this blue alien woman that kept his gaze locked on her nude form. It was dotted with light green patterns and lacked any body hair, completely bald from head to toe.

“I’m certain you know it’s impolite to stare,” he heard the blue woman tell him, without even looking his way.

Graham stiffened in embarrassment. “I-I’m sorry. I was just…”

“Staring,” she finished his sentiment. “That’s what you were doing.” She finally turned her head, gazing at him with a flirtatious grin and a pair of eyes that were bluer than her own skin. “It’s alright. I’m Delvian, not shy.”

She stood up and faced him. Now seeing her front, Graham certainly knew it was time to look away. Clearing his throat, he stammered, “Y-You’re a what-now?”

“Not a ‘what-now’,” she corrected. “A Delvian. My name is Zotoh Zhaan.”

“Pleasure to meet ya, Miss Zhaan. I’m Graham O’Brien.” He stuck his hand through one of the apertures to shake Zhaan’s. “So, uh, all of your people look…blue?”

“Many species are blue. Mine were an exception. We were exquisite in our biological design.”

“Were?” Graham picked up on the tense.

Zhaan lowered her head in woe. “They were all slain by Thanos. I…I am the last of the Delvians…the last of my kind.”

The embarrassment Graham felt a second ago was now replaced with sympathy. “I’m sorry,” he told her. “That’s horrible.”

“You may look now.” Graham wasn’t sure what she meant by that until he glanced back into her quarters. Zhaan had clothed her nude body with a majestic robe; its collar was still spacious enough to show off her shoulders. “Is that better?”

Graham nodded with a gentle smile. “Much better. Thanks.”

She joined him in catching up with the others in the bridge. They met up with another member of the Moya crew named Chiana, a Nebari with grey skin, dark eyes, and white hair. She was quite fascinated by Kermit, Fozzie, Robin, Scooter, and Gonzo. “They’re like Rygel – only, you know, cuter,” she observed.

“Hmph!” Rygel scoffed. “We’re nothing alike…except for the blue, hook-nosed one, of course.”

The Doctor pointed her sonic screwdriver at the bridge controls, patching in with Pilot, a creature whose namesake was in species as well as purpose, directly connected to the Leviathan's nervous system.

“’Ello, Pilot! This is the Doctor. Long time, no see.”

“I beg your pardon?” Pilot reacted in confusion. “Did you say you’re the Doctor? You certainly don’t sound like him.”

“Long story,” the Doctor passively said. “Remind me to tell you all about it sometime. Right now, I need to know how quickly we can make it to Knowhere via starburst.”

“No less than a few minutes,” Pilot verified.

“Brilliant! Plot a course,” the Doctor ordered, beaming in reflection afterwards. “Listen to me. Don’t I sound like a proper starship captain!”

“Doc, what’s the plan for us once we get a hold of this ‘Infinity Stone’ thing?” Graham inquired. “Won’t it make us targets for that Thanos bloke to go after?”

“Thought about that, Graham,” the Doctor said. “I plan on gettin’ the stone out of this dimension and puttin’ it somewhere Thanos won’t be able to reach it.”

--------------------

The Doctor’s plan sounded airtight and gave her friends (and even herself) the confidence of a 100% success rate. Unfortunately, upon arriving in Knowhere (the severed head of a deceased Celestial avatar that doubled as the home of a mining colony), the crew discovered much of the area – including the Collector’s museum – ravaged and in flames with several dead bodies littered all around.

It was clear who the culprit of the monstrous raid of the colony was.

“He beat us to it!” Crichton roared in anger and frustration.

“He has the Reality Stone,” the Doctor lamented.

“How could’ve he done all this damage with one stone?” Kermit pondered aloud.

“He didn’t just do this with the Reality Stone, Kermit,” the Doctor told him. “He has all four, remember? Power, Time, Space, and now Reality. Each of them carries a power that brings the Mad Titan that much closer to godhood.”

“Then all hope truly is lost,” Zhaan wept, falling to her knees. “Just like Delvia.”

Graham moved to comfort her. “It’ll be alright, love.”

A fire burnt inside of the Doctor, just as she heard Graham utter those words to Zhaan. “You’re right, Graham,” she accredited. “It will be alright. ‘Cause we haven’t lost yet – not the stones, not hope, not anything!”

“Sounds like you’ve got another plan,” Yaz deduced with a smile.

“I do, Yasmin Khan,” the Doctor said. “Thanos has been two steps ahead of us. So why don’t we move two steps behind him?” She noticed how baffled her complex idea made all her friends. “Ugh, don’t you lot get it?! We use the TARDIS to go back in time and get all the stones before Thanos does.”

Ryan finally understood but still expressed concern. “But you said we could never interfere with events of the past,” he told the Doctor.

“I already broke that rule once in Bilehurst Cragg, Ryan,” the Doctor recalled. “And now, just as then, I’m not gonna just stand and let this…” She gestured to the destruction all around them. “…happen to anyone else – not in this dimension or any other!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

gravy

Reaction score
Stayed true to the characters, I love it!!!!! Interesting touch with the whole Thanos plot

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, everybody! I promise that I'll update soon! :smile:

Stayed true to the characters, I love it!!!!! Interesting touch with the whole Thanos plot
It's definitely going to feel a lot different from what happened in the MCU in the chapters to come! I'm going into even more worlds from the Jim Henson library that'll make a lot of sense moving forward! :scary::jim: