Do Folks Do This To You..?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah, it explains alot. :rolleyes: I don't like her very much. :/ I really hope that I got that across in my paragraph 'praising' Survivor.
I'm not a fan of "Don't Hassle the Beck" either. So...eating rats and washing your hair with mud gets you a regular daytime gig with Barbara Walters? Veddy interesting...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, there's a reason why they chose her, politically.... but I do not want to go into it. Let's just say if they want a right wing point of view, they picked one shell of a blonde bimbo to do it. I'm sure there are smarter women who actually do research that can calmly argue those things, and not say that AL Gore's a hypocrite because his Oscar isn't biodegradable.

Now, that alone, I can pick out 900000000000 things wrong with. But it's like arguing with a talking key chain.

Pork

Reaction score
Folks do do that to me sometimes. it's a bit of a pest.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh thank you Lil' Peppah <3!
That collection of yours sounds so fun!
XD Makes me wanna have a peek!

Oh, Dr. Tooth I told my mother about the price and stuff referring to her sock comment....and she was totally shocked.

LOL!

I totally know that Mr. Henson would probably be a little offended by her comment, but when people do not know...they kinda say the wrong things.

:confused: I cringed meself when she said that sock thing.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Besides, the original Kermit was made from an old coat, so how can you call him a sock puppet?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
You know, when a person does not really know much about the muppets.
They kinda say the wrong things. Besides, my mother is kinda snappy on the subject of Muppets...that's all. :smile: That's kind of why she said that dreadful word for one of Jim's wonderful creations.

XD Oh my lordy...
I'd die if I ever called Kermit....that....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Problem is puppetry is an artform. And (depending on who you ask) people don't recognize art unless it's some sort of crummy painting of a light house that they sell in beach towns that look simply smashing over their toilet in the bathroom, or some brainlessly complex pretend statement about something that's covered in monkey feces. Animation, cartooning, puppetry... that's sadly considered low art. But someone pukes on a canvas and calls it "Jesus" for shock value, and they're an artist. I had to go through art school hearing that shizzy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's one of the few problems I have with free speech. It seems it's often stuck defending the ridiculous.