Dixie Chicks Shut Up And Sing

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ann Coulter likes to be shocking, sometimes sacrificing her integrity in the process, which I don't like at all. I've seen Democrats demonstrate the same behavior. Your opinion can't be trusted if you're clearly so stuck on way of thinking.

Well, I don't buy into either party, they're both very mean spirited and care mainly about getting votes. So I guess I'm Independent, though hopefully not a crack pot. :smile:

There's a 1985 article on Richard Hunt on the Your Face! website, I like what he said here:

"On Sesame Street we are lucky...We can teach the kids about how to live with each other...the sooner you realize that, you can get onto other important things. "

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd like to say that I am my own religion and political party. That is to say taking the time to listen and understand each other and live to be the best person you can be. Just like Jim Henson. Not sure on his political party, etc. Don't need to know, but I think he lived the same way.

Drtooth

Reaction score
heralde said:
Well, I don't buy into either party, they're both very mean spirited and care mainly about getting votes. So I guess I'm Independent, though hopefully not a crack pot. :smile:
Actually, I'm registered as an Independant. ANd a lot of people only voted Democrat cuz they wanted to get Bush out of office, and that was their only viable choice. I feel the 2 party system wound up corrupting itself.

And you're right. there are democrats do talk like that, but the fact of the matter is, they're not profitable. Mikey Moore? No. He hated Clinton too. He's not a liberal. He's just branded that way because of his anti-war policies. Personally, he's an angry conspiracy theorist to me, nothing more.

I also gotta say, the opinions of rival parties poison other's judgement. They don't want to agree on anohter's ideas. I'm not saying both parties are filled with morons. there are good ideas throughout both parties. But people are stubborn to accept them, as they feel they're letting their repective parties down. making anti-war, pro-peace thought purely liberal is absolutely ludicross. I mean, who doesn'twant a bunch of psychos with deadly devices blowin' us all up?

MGov

Reaction score
Yeah, that pesky First Amendment.

The founding fathers should have added a "And don't be mean!" section for the freedom of speech part.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm more of an independant as well, that's why I hate these dang political commercials that i see today. I mean, that's why I'm voting whatever party I can. Libertarian, Green, WHIG! BRING BACK THE WHIG PARTY!!!!! It's been 150+ years, it's time for a comeback

Daniel