Disney's Muppets Problem: Can the Franchise Reckon With Its Boys' Club Culture?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I do agree though that they should add more new female characters to The Muppets. They really only have Miss Piggy, Janice, and Camilla (a regular chicken that doesn't even talk or anything).

Sesame Street has plenty of them now, I think it's time for The Muppets to follow in their footsteps.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I do agree though that they should add more new female characters to The Muppets. They really only have Miss Piggy, Janice, and Camilla (a regular chicken that doesn't even talk or anything).

Sesame Street has plenty of them now, I think it's time for The Muppets to follow in their footsteps.
Absolutely, they just have to find a character that works. Look at when The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight introduced a lot of new characters the majority of them didn't make it outside of those two productions. So it takes time, plus they are still working on fixing the characters from what the 2015 show messed up.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think if they add another female character, it should be either an animal or a monster. I feel like that would be a lot more memorable and unique than another "human" Muppet.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I think if they add another female character, it should be either an animal or a monster. I feel like that would be a lot more memorable and unique than another "human" Muppet.
I could get on board with a new female Muppet character being an animal. I'd love it if it were a cat.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I can definitely go along with that. As long as it's not another bland female pig to get in between Kermit and Piggy. I couldn't stand the Demise character in the 2015 show.
Youlanda was an absolute gem, and I would love to see more of her.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As a fellow cat lover, I 100 percent agree with that statement!
A cat would be interesting,but I would also love a new female full body Muppet Monster. I absolutely love all of the monsters and I think it's high time we had a new one.
Or Skeeter, we know she was in the new Muppet Babies and the Muppet comics.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
A cat would be interesting,but I would also love a new female full body Muppet Monster. I absolutely love all of the monsters and I think it's high time we had a new one.
Or Skeeter, we know she was in the new Muppet Babies and the Muppet comics.
An adult Skeeter would be cool. When I was a kid, I had always wondered why she was never in anything other than Muppet Babies. Back then, I didn't know she was made exclusively for Muppet Babies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
An adult Skeeter would be cool. When I was a kid, I had always wondered why she was never in anything other than Muppet Babies. Back then, I didn't know she was made exclusively for Muppet Babies.
Well that's the thing now she's been in two other projects.