Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Random numbers

Reaction score
Lips and Lew Zealand are going to be the next two pack.
I am so happy! Lips and Lew are the two Muppets I want most! I wonder when we'll see prototypes and/or promo photos. In another YouTube interview, Zach said that sculpts are done. Maybe we'll see them at NYCC in October.

I'm so excited!

Andrew8853

Reaction score
Hey I think its great news that Diamond Select is making these figures Kermit and Fozzie are Muppet icons so its awesome they are starting with them I understand concerns about size differences and details but the sculpt quality should make up for it Im really excited to see how these figures will turn out Diamond Select has a good reputation so I hope they meet our expectations Its important to enjoy what we get even if there are some compromises

Greetings, Andrew :smile:

Random numbers

Reaction score
If Deadly and Pepe start shipping soon, which I really hope is the case, I think Lew Zealand and Lips could go up for pre-order before the end of the year. On a recent YouTube interview, Zach mentioned Beauregard and Pops as two other Muppets they are thinking about making. It's awesome we could have figures of Deadly, Pepe, Sweetums, Lips, and Lew Zealand by this time next year, plus Beauregard and Pops and potentially another pair on pre-order.

I'm so excited that is a reasonably likely possibility! It's probably a little optimistic given the delays in getting Deadly and Pepe and the long period between when figures are first announced/shown and when they go up for pre-order, but it's at least possible.