Deepest darkest secrets...

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic is gonna have to tell his own secret.....but I can give you a clue

There are 26 letters in the alphabet :smirk:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Can't think of any secrets to tell(then if I do tell them,of course they won't be secrets anymore).:smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Vic is gonna have to tell his own secret.....but I can give you a clue

There are 26 letters in the alphabet :smirk:
As much as I figured. Now I gotta think.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I get it! Gosh, this brought back memories, my friends and I used to do that in middle school when we didn't want people reading our notes and finding out who we liked!

Ok, I guess I'd better share some too now. Ummm....

I am not a big fan of loud noises (not afraid, just don't like them) so I've never been to a fireworks show up close and personal and I would cut class on days in chemistry when the teacher would blow up stuff.

Like Christy, I also still sleep with a childhood companion, though I've promised my boyfriend I'll give it up when we get married!

That's really it. I tend to spill all my juicy secrets at will, so I don't really have any!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I really don't have any secrets....I run my mouth too much about myself to keep one.....LOL

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I might have done it wrong then, but 2002 is the year, and not part of the code.

Can you guess my secret?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't just kiss and tell, it was big enough for me just to put the code out. I'll give you some hints though...
There is one member on MC who knows it, and there are others (like say, my MC parents) who could figure it out if they really thought about it.

christyb

Reaction score
I probably could. However, I'm lazy and don't wanna. :big_grin:. Your MC mother has enough problems right now. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
A few years ago I had taken my mom's minivan out for a drive (I think I had a hair appointment that day or something). When I got home I pulled into the garage kind of weird, so I attempted to correct it and pull the car in straight.

Well, in the process of trying to fix my mistake I got too close to the edge of the garage door while I was pulling out. Nearly ripped the passenger sideview mirror right off the side of the car. Freaked me the [CENSORED] out, especially since I knew Mom was going to kill me.

Fortunately she wasn't too angry, and we were able to get the mirror replaced. Plus we traded in that minivan last year for reasons unrelated to the mirror.

But Mom still hasn't let me into the driver's seat of the new van. Nor do I believe she ever will.

-Kim