Deepest darkest secrets...

leliebel

Reaction score
I'm bored please post some thngs about yourself that you'd wish weren't true...

- When I was little, super grover scared me... He was so load...
- When I was 12 I was a spicegirls fan :eek:

your turn... :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
In third grade I stole Travis Trimble's little Lego spaceman. And then I couldn't play with it because it made me feel sick and guilty, so I brought it back to his house a few days later and pretended to find it under the couch.

When I was 22 I set my driveway on fire.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo

How the....?....nevermind....

Anyway...something about me I wish weren't true..I wish that I was not still awake right now...I'll have to think of something later:sleep:

(But ditto on the Spice Girls thing!:sympathy: )

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
(But ditto on the Spice Girls thing!:sympathy: )
Well i usually save this one for counselling but when i was 19, i worked with the Spice Girls and even in some small way assisted (although in my defense they may have drugged me) in spreading word of their evil 'girl power' cult.

There, i beat all of you - but i will probably spend the rest of my life trying to stay one step ahead of the 'Music Taste Police'.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Ha, I never liked the Spicegirls.

But when I was 8 I was like the biggest New Kids on the Block fan. XD I had a Joey doll... and uh... the one with the rat tail doll. I dunno why, I think rat tails are gross but it was fun to play with. Oh yeah, I also had a New Kids on the Block packback. Man... I was such a loser.

Step by step! Ooooooooooh baby! Gonna get with you giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrllllllllllll!

As for my REAL deep, dark secrets... well, that's for me to know and you to find out. ~_^

^_^ Debo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I won't tell the deepest, darkets secret, BUT:

I was at a friend's house last night and it was dark and stormy, and when I opened the door to go home the street lights hit me just right that my blueish and transparent reflection appeared in his screendoor and I turned my head from talking to them and looked up and saw a hideous blue creature--the window glass had distorted my face, so it wasn't 'me' that I was seeing--and I jumped back about 3 feet.

They asked me what was wrong, and I said that I just felt like being silly.

Didn't want to tell them that I was afraid of my own reflection.

There, I feel better after getting that off my chest. Now, if only I could get this cow to stop sitting on my chest...

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Well, I won't tell the deepest, darkets secret, BUT:

I was at a friend's house last night and it was dark and stormy, and when I opened the door to go home the street lights hit me just right that my blueish and transparent reflection appeared in his screendoor and I turned my head from talking to them and looked up and saw a hideous blue creature--the window glass had distorted my face, so it wasn't 'me' that I was seeing--and I jumped back about 3 feet.

They asked me what was wrong, and I said that I just felt like being silly.

Didn't want to tell them that I was afraid of my own reflection.

There, I feel better after getting that off my chest. Now, if only I could get this cow to stop sitting on my chest...
what did you do to the cow?

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
In third grade I stole Travis Trimble's little Lego spaceman. And then I couldn't play with it because it made me feel sick and guilty, so I brought it back to his house a few days later and pretended to find it under the couch.

When I was really little I stole a few legostones from school... I get the guilt thing :smile: they were transparent and pretty... I returned them though... WITH my mom... lol

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i cry everytime when i see movies that turn out bad because i wasted my money...

thanks a lot hollywood!!!!!

ryan