Deepest darkest secrets...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I once took the life jaket off of two of my lego men because I couldn't tkae them in the bath and I thought I could make Mum think they were different men but Noooo. Back to my room they went.

Why an I telling you this?

leliebel

Reaction score
In my early days at highschool I once caused a chaotic and dissaterrous chocolatemilk chainreaction...

Long story...

Here goes...

I was far from popular than and tried to be one of the popular girls. I was sitting at their table being barely tolerated when one of the extremely bored girls made a paperplain out of my milkcard (with 1 card you can buy milk 10 times and I had only one left). But woe is me, the plane landed on the boys table... Who mashed it in a half chocolate milk cup with some half eaten sandwiches...

Yeah yeah, I'm ghetting to the point...

Anyway, one of them brought the extremly disgusting looking concoction over to our table and placed it in front of me. When he walked back I stood up and place it in front of where he was standing... He picked it up and pushed it at me, and I pushed it back, a little to harshly... He tried to stop it from hitting him, causing him to louse balance and fall against the boy's table knocking over some chocolate milk on him and the others. Needless to say he was furious and pushed me... And I in turn fell against the girl's table, which tipped over and coverd the girls in chocolate milk... We were than seperated. We had to talk to the vice our teacher about what happened and I was so nervous is started crying (and because I was a big wimp at 13) and of coourse he got the blame...

Some of the kids said their outfits were ruined, and it was my fault. It haunted me for months. Needless the say, the guy hated me... When I see him now h's very polite and say hi a bit shyly... That's probably because I've grown breasts in the mean time... :smile:

Mark Filton

Reaction score
I shoplifted a few things back in the days before cameras in all stores. Just to impress others. I did not stay with the habit. I still feel guilty today :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My secret? I find sadistic pleasure in reading about all of your dark secrets.:big_grin:

Actually...

You don't WANT to know my secrets...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Secrets ay? Err...mine are quite disturbing. Here is a more moderate one:

If any of you have seen the movie "Blank Check," you might remember seeing a part in which someone sets a check on fire. It burns slowly, unlike normal paper. Well, when I was 8 or so, I saw the movie, and I thought it was the coolest thing, how that check caught fire. So, I decided to have a little firey experiment of my own.

Now my father had candles going in our old house constantly, especially in the office where he'd do meditation. So, I took an envelope, and held it to the flame of a still-burning candle in the office. Needless to say, it caught fire instantly, and the flames advanced towards my hand much more rapidly than they did in "Blank Check." I threw the envelope down and started screaming. My parents rushed in, and my dad threw a dictionary on the flaming envelope. Very lucky that we had tile floor in there, and that I didn't set my dads documents or my entire freakin' house on fire.

They wouldn't let me go to Discovery Zone that day... :cry:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
They wouldn't let me go to Discovery Zone that day... :cry:

Heeheehee, awww, poor Matt:wink: I guess one of my dark secrets would be that I've seen Blank Check more recently than when I was 8...though I won't say HOW recently...:smirk:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by leliebel
That's probably because I've grown breasts in the mean time... :smile:
thanks for telling us....

ryan

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well i usually save this one for counselling but when i was 19, i worked with the Spice Girls and even in some small way assisted (although in my defense they may have drugged me) in spreading word of their evil 'girl power' cult.

There, i beat all of you - but i will probably spend the rest of my life trying to stay one step ahead of the 'Music Taste Police'.
So your one of the people to blame....................

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
So your one of the people to blame....................
Yup, but on the list of 52 most wanted people involved in the careers of the Spice Girls i'm probably not even in top 100 so i'm hopeful of a position with any new intermediary girlband !

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
thanks for telling us....

ryan
Your Welcome...

Oh anmd scooter, I DO want to know, that's why I opened this thread... :big_grin:

And Cantus, tell us more, tell us more!

*bounces around waiting for new stories :smile:*