Dealing with depression and anxiety

Any Del

Reaction score
I've been busy with School work but I have been making time to go outside to run or walk everyday and do some weights at home. I also have been watching some movies and tv shows. I also watched The Wizard of Oz for the first time since I was very young and I loved it? It truly is one of the greatest movies ever made. I hope you are well during time Any Del. :smile:
I'm hanging in there. Thanks for your concern! Watching Gordon Ramsay and Tommy Sotomayor reduces stress for me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Chefs can be temperamental. It doesn’t take much for Robert Irvine to blow a gasket.
I worked in a kitchen for ten years. When I saw how dirty some places were, I thought, how can they stay in business so long without the Board of Health shutting them down?
Kitchens have to be cleaned EVERY DAY. You never know when the Health Inspector might show up.

Then you have to teach your staff how to boil water.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Howdy,
since December I’ve been having intrusive thoughts and these intrusive thoughts are more often then not sexual intrusive thoughts and this means it brings up the idea that I’m gay (which I’m not as I’ve got no sexual attraction to men) but they are so frequent and I hate them and they really frustrate me
I want to speak to my parents about this but I can’t find the right time because of this corona stuff my mum is super busy at the hospital and on Monday my uncle died so she’s not in a good place

does anyone have any advice on how to deal with intrusive thoughts? Because it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean..... are you sure you aren’t bisexual? I mean it took me quite a long time to open up to.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Howdy,
since December I’ve been having intrusive thoughts and these intrusive thoughts are more often then not sexual intrusive thoughts and this means it brings up the idea that I’m gay (which I’m not as I’ve got no sexual attraction to men) but they are so frequent and I hate them and they really frustrate me
I want to speak to my parents about this but I can’t find the right time because of this corona stuff my mum is super busy at the hospital and on Monday my uncle died so she’s not in a good place

does anyone have any advice on how to deal with intrusive thoughts? Because it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Idk if you would exactly call them "intrusive thoughts". Sounds to me more that you're questioning your sexuality. Are you totally sure you never had these thoughts before recently? Are you sure that it's not possible that if you try to look back, you might realize you had a crush on a boy or two in fifth grade or farther back and didn't even realize it?
If you really aren't attracted to men, these thoughts, unless they are especially disturbing, probably aren't a big deal.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Idk if you would exactly call them "intrusive thoughts". Sounds to me more that you're questioning your sexuality. Are you totally sure you never had these thoughts before recently? Are you sure that it's not possible that if you try to look back, you might realize you had a crush on a boy or two in fifth grade or farther back and didn't even realize it?
If you really aren't attracted to men, I mean these thoughts, unless they are especially disturbing, probably aren't a big deal.
these are intrusive thoughts they are constant
I’m always questioning and worrying in my head about it
Does doing this (for example puppetry) make me gay?
stop doing that it’s gay
Do my friends think I’m gay
Gay gay gay gay GAY! all the frickin time

I’m not questioning my sexuality because there’s nothing to question- I like women, always have and I always will