Dealing with depression and anxiety

mariolover

Reaction score
I mean..... are you sure you aren’t bisexual? I mean it took me quite a long time to open up to.
I always had the feeling you might come out as bi. Somehow even before you opened up about it, I kind of got the vibe.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
these are intrusive thoughts they are constant
I’m always questioning and worrying in my head about it
Does doing this (for example puppetry) make me gay?
stop doing that it’s gay
Do my friends think I’m gay
Gay gay gay gay GAY! all the frickin time
That sounds more like an issue of some internalized homophobia.
But you said there were intrusive sexual thoughts. Which is different from wondering if a certain action makes you gay.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I believe it’s OCD
I don’t want to act on these thoughts and the more I try to make them stop the worse I feel and the more frequent they become

mariolover

Reaction score
How so, don’t mind me asking?
Some of your posts gave clues. For example, you once posted something that said or something similar to "I once had someone assume I was bi, even though I'm not."

I must have good gaydar, although a lot of people would probably wonder after seeing a post like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some of your posts gave clues. For example, you once posted something that said or something similar to "I once had someone assume I was bi, even though I'm not."
That’s..... not really the best example but alright.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That’s..... not really the best example but alright.
I'm pretty sure Froggy and I kinda picked up on it and brought it up to you at some point, lol.

But hey, it all takes time to figure out who you are. Nothing to be ashamed of. And when you're ready, your real friends will be waiting for you on the other side. :smile:

mariolover

Reaction score
If you have to constantly tell people "I'm not gay" or "I'm not bi". People will think that you are gay or bi. It's just how the world works.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@BlakeConor14, I went through EXACTLY the same thing that you're going through. my whole life, I had always been questioned in school if I were gay, and of course, at first i denied it. but deep down i always had an attraction towards men, i just denied it constantly to myself and others. now, if you actually do have sexual thoughts about men, then that's not bad at all. i do realize its a hard journey to come in terms with ones sexuality, believe me, i went through it. but if not, then don't worry about it! there isn't such a thing as "a feminine action", actions aren't feminine. If you like makeup or baking or puppetry or theater or other things traditionally associated as being feminine, that does not make you gay. what makes you gay is if you have a sexual/romantic attraction towards men. and if you don't you don't! it's perfectly fine, just be who you are. :smile:
If you have to constantly tell people "I'm not gay" or "I'm not bi". People will think that you are gay or bi. It's just how the world works.
that.... doesn't help lol. and also that's completely untrue. most people assume you're straight until you come out as gay or bi.