Creator's Block 3: Calling All Authors!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Beth, go with the Humanesque, sounds mondo coolio.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks, will take some time to think it over.
If I need any more help I'll post here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Coming back in to ask...

OK, so I've stalled myself with indecision again, so what's new.
Now I know how Don Music and Wembley feel. Anyway...

On to the newest query for my loyal forum friends.
Regarding my Muppet namesake, the master of mathematics, here's what I'd like to know.
If you had to choose a number, from 1 to 13, what would it be?
And then, after that choice's been made, if you had to choose from 1 to 100, what would that second number be?

Hope to hear from you guys soon as I try to start something.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
So if I'm understanding right, this is a number you're assigning to the Count von Count. If that's the case, my first instinct is to go "1" because he is number one when it comes to counting. However, he loves to count things, so maybe 13 is better. As far as 1 to 100 though, I'd still have to go with "1" I don't know if it makes sense or not, just my thoughts on the topic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And that's why it's my fave number.

Beth, it's just for placement, but lemme explain.
The first number you chose: 1... That tells me to place him within the actual 1 to 100. If it were 13 as you said later, that'd place him within 1201 to 1300.

The second number chosen would then tell me where within that block of hundred to place him specifically.

For example: If you say you choose 3 as the first number, that tells me 201-300.
And then if you choose 39 as the second number, that tells me specifically to place him at spot #239.
Get it now?

Will let this sink in and hope to get some more replies from my forum friends before making a decision and getting the ball rolling.