Creator's Block 3: Calling All Authors!

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I think Ballroom Bat works, especially when you consider that 3 does go with the Batty Bat waltz song.
Hey...good point Beth!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ry... Those were my plans. Don't worry Kath, the Seashell will come in later.

Next question though. For #4...
Should it be a kind of jester with her four-point curled hat?
Or should it be a bat celebrating the 4th of July?
And if the latter, should she be named Fireworks Bat? Or Rocket Bat? Or would Rocket tend to confuse the issue, as it might make you think of a rocket, as a space shuttle or spaceship?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm kinda partial to the idea of a jester bat. However, if I were to name a 4th of July bat then definately go with something more on the fireworks side. Rocket can be too confusing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... That's kind of what I was thinking. Since it's the #4 character, thought it'd make sense to have it be a 4th of July celebrator. However, the jester could work also.
If it were to be the jester, would she look better with two arms or with four? Or would the four-end curly pointed hat be enough?
Will wait for some more feedback before deciding. Thanks.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think just two arms if you're going to have the four point curly hat. You don't want too many dangly things coming off of her. But again, that's just my opinion.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, just keep it simple with the hat. Two arms all the way.

:rolleyes: : Jou t'ink jou're so cool with jour two arms, hokay? Well four arms are awesome, hokay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckling... OK, Jester for 4 it is. Actually... The four-pointed hat and four arms was from the badges I kinda wrote up for the Palisades forum titles, since it was a combo jester and jack-in-the-box popping out of the toy box.
But I'll go with the simpler idea as you guys have helped me decide, and the jack-in-the-box will be saved for later. Will post when I've got another question for the lot o'ye.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Working with the jester... Few more quick questions.

The previous two bats I got, a bit on the human side, have their wings of course... Wondering if it'd work leaving the ones that are more on the human side without the tails, and the ones that though still humanesque are more batlike to get both wings and tails.

Another thing...
Should I make them these little marbled numbers with the characteristic wardrobe; ex: Jester 4 with arms and legs, and at least the jester hat and skirt?
Or should they remain humanesque batwomen? Seeing as how I'd prefer humanlike characters...
Just asking for opinions. Thanks.