COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, not you living in fear. Someone else who is prone to panic .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note, so while the medicine hasn’t been as bad for me as it was my first two shots, I have been feeling a bit mildly drowsy today only eating popsicles and hopefully at least some cereal (special k) for dinner tonight.

Otherwise I’m just letting the medicine take its course.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Everyone will feel different after a booster. But you did two of the most important things.
1) Keep drinking water. Don’t dehydrate yourself.
2) Even if you have no appetite, you have to eat. You can’t starve yourself.

There were times in the past I was so sick, I was afraid to eat because I thought I’d throw it back up. Once I couldn’t even swallow water.
Once you get to the hospital, they can do more by giving you an IV. Until you get there, it can be rough going.

But I’m grateful you’re not in the hospital.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since my mom and I see the same doctor now, she's going to get us on their waiting list for our booster after the holidays are over: right now, between holiday prep, and the fact that she's still tying up some loose ends as far legal and paperwork are concerned in the wake of my dad's death, not only are we far too preoccupied to get our boosters, but our doctor's office has a policy that the vaccines and boosters have to be given out to people in fives so as to use up a single bottle of the medicine and not waste any of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Everyone will feel different after a booster. But you did two of the most important things.
1) Keep drinking water. Don’t dehydrate yourself.
2) Even if you have no appetite, you have to eat. You can’t starve yourself.

There were times in the past I was so sick, I was afraid to eat because I thought I’d throw it back up. Once I couldn’t even swallow water.
Once you get to the hospital, they can do more by giving you an IV. Until you get there, it can be rough going.

But I’m grateful you’re not in the hospital.
Yeah, I’m really hoping to just get a good night’s sleep tonight if the medicine doesn’t drastically boost up my insomnia like it did last time to the point I just don’t feel tired at all.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, that’s true. At CVS vaccines came in vials of five. and they have to be stored at sub zero temps. Last spring they had it laid out so no thing got wasted.
That’s how I got my first vaccine. In CVS’s website it looked like people had to travel miles to get a shot. My CVS is within walking distance for me. One day I went in, they happened to have one spare.. Someone, for whatever reason, didn’t show up that day.
I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I could not have planned it like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Feeling so much better today after a good night’s sleep, but unfortunately I also had a really bad hypertensive headache before passing out (all that sugar I ate on my birthday week caught up with me); thank god I’m back on my diet. At the very least drinking hot water definitely lowered my blood pressure.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So here were my reactions from each covid vaccine:

First vaccination - I got the pzfier vaccine. I felt incredibly tired and passed out like a rock that night. I woke up the next day still feeling incredibly tired and later on very drowsy eating nothing but popsicles. I was thankfully able to pass out and had a good night’s sleep.

Second vaccination - Same deal with pzfier. I didn’t feel as tired from what I remember but still managed to sleep and then woke up feeling worse than I did last time while still only eating popsicles. I was hoping to get a good night’s sleep, but alas, the vaccine ended up increasing my insomnia to the point I didn’t feel tired at all and still felt wide awake the next day with no recognition of my body getting no sleep. My body then finally passed out the following night…. At 4 AM. And the next couple nights I was still having trouble falling asleep until very late. My anxiety also was acting up and I had a lot of racing thoughts going on. It got so bad to the point I made the mistake of vaping a hybrid cannabis strain that gave me a really bad panic attack. By the weekend I think I was finally able to fully calm down.

My booster one I only felt mildly drowsy but not dreadful. But it seems like it also really increased my blood pressure because the back of my head was killing me before I drank some hot water. (Mind you I literally ate nothing with high sodium yesterday; only popsicles, special K cereal, grapes and blueberries).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I got Pfizer for all three shots and never felt anything more than a sore arm.