COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait, we're on the verge of facing a fifth wave?

I honestly thought we were just coming down from only our third, I had no idea we were already on the verge of facing a fifth.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I got my covid booster shot scheduled on the 17th this month and I’m basically prepared to feel like absolute **** the next day and my insomnia to most likely boost up to the point I don’t feel tired whatsoever.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife tested positive for Covid today.
Despite being vaxxed.
Fortunately with this strain, it’s as transmissible, but not as deadly as Delta.

The only thing that sucks is she’ll be out of work for the next two weeks, and her store is understaffed as it is.

But neither one of us are running around in panic.
God is ultimately in control. Always has been, always will be.
If He can heal me from dialysis, a stroke, open heart surgery and thirty years of diabetes, what can’t He do?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I t stead positive as well.
There might be some margin of error. On test, there’s supposed to be two lines. The bottom line of s very faint, but it’s there.

I’m not too surprised. Over the years my wife and I pick up colds from each other.
The only downside is missing church for the next two Sundays, but I should be good enough to be there Christmas Eve.

I feel okay, but this afternoon felt like a mild case of the flu. I’ve had much worse than this.