COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All fingers point to the governors.
Every day our governor Murphy has a daily briefing with the dreary stats of recent deaths, and if he had his way, we’ll be locked down forever.
There have been a number of business owners who have taken every possible step to make their store or restaurant safe. But Murphy still imposes draconian fines and threats of imprisonment for anyone who defies him.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Got my first Covid shot today.
The protocol to get a vaccine at any of the major pharmacies is to register online.
However, up here in New Jersey/New York where we’ve been hit hardest, there have been problems in the supply chain, and demand far outweighs supply.

There’s been a recall of Johnson & Johnson because people have been developing clots. But six people out of seven million. It is unfortunate to those that suffered, but the odds of that happening, you have better chances being struck by lightning.

Anyway, today I walked into my CVS. Checking online shows no available vaccines for at least the next week. But at the time I walked in, they had one shot left, and I could have it.

The Pfizer vaccine is stored at subzero temps. When it’s thawed, there are six shots in a vial. They have to be used fast or they go to waste.
It’s by God’s grace I was at the right place at the right time. I got a card so I’m on file for my next dose in a couple weeks.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, two more of my co-workers got diagnosed with Covid. Wearing a mask around the house again, work is closed for a week (at least they’re being smart about it this time, last time two co-workers got Covid almost at the same time, we were still open), and keeping an close eye on myself and my family.
On the positive, I’ve scheduled my first COVID vaccine in a couple weeks time.