COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m frustrated with those pricks myself, but I’m trying to stay positive that things will definitely drop by July. We’ll see what happens.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And just another example of how the right are the ones politicizing the pandemic with this rather inaccurate op-ed:

For starters, if this author had been paying any attention to science and not politics, he would know that the CDC doesn't cling to or continue to push "outdated" guidelines, and in fact, have just recently said vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks outdoors. The worst may or may not even be over, especially when you consider parts of Asia and the Middle East are experiencing third waves of COVID outbreaks, which are slowly finding their way over here in the US - the experts have stressed we're still far from a return to normalcy yet. Yeah, Biden has tried pushing mask-wearing as an act of patriotism, but that's only because Trump had been pushing just the exact opposite, and that was what was prolonging the virus's spread in the US.

And is "unscientific" even a word?

MWoO

Reaction score
And is "unscientific" even a word?
Um.... yes?

Did you actually think it wasn't a word?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. We've finally made a bit more progress in our fight against COVID . . . and people are complaining about it!

I mean, okay, I can see how some of their concerns are justifiable: with the CDC now saying vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks, yeah, I suppose some anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers will take advantage of such, lie about being vaccinated, just so they don't have to wear a mask that they never wanted to wear in the first place. But still, people are actually lashing out at the CDC for making this announcement today.

That, and evidently Republicans are calling Biden a dictator for urging all Americans to get vaccinated or we'll all just have to keep wearing masks. But, Trump never did a **** thing about COVID anyway, so I guess to be told to do something about it comes across as dictatorial to those who actually believed a lying ******* who did nothing about the pandemic to begin with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I saw the CDC notice and frankly I’m keeping my mask on at all times. People really are gonna take advantage of this, and who knows if this will only contribute more spikes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean if individual establishments continue to request customers or visitors to keep their masks on during their visit, I'll abide by their regulations. As long as the CDC is saying its okay otherwise, then I feel a little comfortable knowing we've made some progress; even Dr. Fauci is saying we could reach a point in this pandemic where wearing a mask may only be a seasonal requirement.

Besides, some places are going to start requiring proof of vaccination for reasons such as this. If this causes problems, the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers have no one to blame but themselves for ruining it for all of us.

Any Del

Reaction score
Starting this Fall semester my college is going to start in person classes again ONLY if we show proof of vaccination.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I had Pfizer, and I made it through okay. A little tired the next day, but that was it.
Everybody will react differently, but you have health and age on your side. I imagine you’ll be fine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What I personally expect is to feel nauseous, muscle cramps, a fever and a rash. But we’ll see.