COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In some cases, it really doesn’t help if you have other frustrations going on as well - the added stress of having to sell our house soon has been making me very irritated to no end, and there was one point I just refused to talk to my mom for the rest of the day because I was going to see a friend (mind you, it’s literally just two people, myself included) from college just to cope with this ****. She was concerned which I understand, but at the same time, she had no ******* business telling me I can’t visit a single person because this is the same woman who will be letting ******* strangers come into our house to check it out. Tell me that does not sound ******* hypocritical right there. Like, it is literally times like that she does not use her brain. At all.

This ******* virus seriously could not come at a worse time.

Any Del

Reaction score
In some cases, it really doesn’t help if you have other frustrations going on as well - the added stress of having to sell our house soon has been making me very irritated to no end, and there was one point I just refused to talk to my mom for the rest of the day because I was going to see a friend (mind you, it’s literally just two people, myself included) from college just to cope with this ****. She was concerned which I understand, but at the same time, she had no ******* business telling me I can’t visit a single person because this is the same woman who will be letting ******* strangers come into our house to check it out. Tell me that does not sound ******* hypocritical right there. Like, it is literally times like that she does not use her brain. At all.

This ******* virus seriously could not come at a worse time.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hard to believe this time last month, nobody seemed to know what PPE was.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Our governor is canceling the rest of the school year for kids. Makes me wonder if this means every kid will have to repeat their respective grades again in the fall . . . assuming they'll be going back to school.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Makes me wonder if this means every kid will have to repeat their respective grades again in the fall . . . assuming they'll be going back to school.
nah, mosts schools are just having kids do online schoolwork to finish off the year.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I gave you the laugh reaction but it's pretty much true lol.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yup, so easy. None of that walking three miles in the snow, uphill both ways.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or being completely banned from having cellphones, laptops, CD players, MP3 players, or any sort of electronic devices with them.