COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My life is virtually unaffected by this (literally the only difference is trying to not touch surfaces with my bare hands at work) and even I can't wait for it to be over. Every day at work is obscenely busy because of this.
To be honest, it's made me realize just how dull and boring my life is since I haven't had to change anything. But also live way out in the country where there's not much to do anyway.

MWoO

Reaction score
So, while I am getting kind of sick of late night hosts having mental break downs as they do shows from home, I do like what the Late Late Show did with the original cast of Dear Evan Hansen.

Here is the link for those who want to see James Corden fall apart in front of a national audience

Here is the link for those that want to skip all that

It is far superior to that terribly tasteless teleconference sing along Gal Gadot put together.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, for one thing, again, Fox isn't a trustworthy source, and secondly, there's the matter of that elderly couple who ingested that compound because he touted it, and as a result, the husband died, and the wife was in critical condition . . . granted, it was because the compound was in a fish tank cleaning solution, but still. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of CNN, now Chris Cuomo has COVID-19.

(You can just imagine Trump is secretly wishing he'll die)