COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, if you want my honest opinion, I already had very little high hopes for this year on the fact that it’s a political af one, especially with the fact that we may have to deal with four more years of that orange turd who can’t even say “huge” properly for president.

cjd874

Reaction score
As much as I like to look on the bright side of life...right now I am really wishing for this to clear up so that I can return to work, see my extended family and friends, go to a restaurant or a concert, etc. Today I had a Zoom conference with my school colleagues and it was great to see them in the moment. But I felt kind of sad afterward. It's cool that we're doing this work for our students, but it's just not the same as being there in person with everyone. I want to actually be with my best friend from high school, and meet up with this girl I video-chatted with last week. It's a sense of restlessness...the desire to go out...the desire to explore and discover what else is out there...but that has to be put on hold now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay . . . so, apparently this happened today:

THE MY PILLOW GUY: I'm turning my My Pillow factory into a mask factory, and we'll be making 50,000 masks for doctors and nurses across America.

ALSO THE MY PILLOW GUY: Oh yeah, and God Himself elected President Trump, and that has made America great again; thank God for President Trump and how he's gotten our country back on track.

THE LEFT: This is why people hate religion now.

THE RIGHT: OMG! WILL YOU ******* STOP ALL OF THE HATE ALREADY?! PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DOING ALL HE CAN TO HELP US DURING THE CRISIS, AND NOW YOU'RE ATTACKING THE MY PILLOW GUY FOR DONATING 50,000 MASKS THAT YOU WERE CRYING FOR?! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU ******* LIBTARDS! YOU'RE THE REASON THE CHINESE VIRUS IN AMERICA IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOUR STUPIDITY AND INTOLERANCE NEVER ENDS!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m old enough to run for President, but I’ll settle for Miss Congeniality.

DC is a nice place to live, but if I had my way, I’d live right across the river in Crystal City, Virginia.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people will look back on this time with a weird sense of, almost nostalgia? Similar (but not as extreme) to how people who grew up during World War II are nostalgic for the time they spent away from their families as kids, when they were dropped off at railroad stations to evacuate to the countryside.
I’m not going to want to remember this virus. Like seriously it’s been disruptive for everyone’s everyday lives. And if anything I feel like it’s only divided families.
My life is virtually unaffected by this (literally the only difference is trying to not touch surfaces with my bare hands at work) and even I can't wait for it to be over. Every day at work is obscenely busy because of this.