Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now if you did a color-inverse edit of this version, it'd be like the end credits of Courage meets the end credits of EEE!

Any Del

Reaction score
Now here's yet another version of the Courage credits; only this time it's in the color-inverse edit in the a similar style with the Ed Edd n Eddy credits!

Again, did the best I could:

Any Del

Reaction score
Today is the 22nd anniversary of Courage and John Dilworth made this video:

I'm watching the Nov 12 premiere of the show as we speak.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I watched the video earlier today; I was amazed by how much Lionel Wilson actually looks like Eustace.

Any Del

Reaction score
Right? God bless his soul and many others who've passed on from Courage.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jim P. Dilworth, Lionel Wilson, Billie Lou Watt, Arthur Anderson, Peter Fernandez, Arnold Stang, Ron McLarty, Thea White.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I still think "Ball of Revenge" is an amazing episode, the more I think about it, in hindsight, it feels more like a fanfic than an episode, if only because it seems very much like the kind of fic a fan would write: bringing many of the show's villains together against Courage in a single battle? Not to mention other little surprises, like the Duck Brothers making a cameo? Not to mention Eustace's nastiness seemed to really be cranked up beyond 11 in that he went this far to see that Courage was killed, and didn't even care if Muriel was used as bait to lure him to his demise, despite previous episodes showing that, deep down, he did actually care about Muriel and her safety.

Any Del

Reaction score
Dude same! I LOATHED Eustace in that episode and it was satisfying to see him get hit with a rolling pin by Muriel at the end.

Any Del

Reaction score
Whenever I watch "Heads of Beef" it ALWAYS makes me hungry for burgers. Like the burgers in that episode looked so appetizing!