Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

Any Del

Reaction score
Speaking of out of order airings, @D'Snowth @Schfifty for "Night of the Weremole" from Season 1 did it aired on December 17th, 1999 or November 12th, 1999? Reason I asked is because I came across this video that showed the premiere of the show and it was different from what it was listed on the production book and the wikipedia.

Night of the Weremole was shown along with Night at the Katz Motel instead of "Cajun Granny Stew/Night at the Katz Motel.

- Night of the Weremole

- Night at the Katz Motel

Wonder why was that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CN actually did the same thing with Cow and Chicken when it first premiered in July 1997: they paired "Space Cow" with "Orthodontic Police" and the I am Weasel episode "Law of Gravity." Not really sure why this was, but it almost seems like with Cow and Chicken and Courage, they wanted to show "test" episodes beforehand or something.

I do remember "Courage Meets Bigfoot" was one of two new shorts shown during Cartoon Cartoon Weekend in the summer of 1999, along with that King Crab cartoon; that would certainly explain why the characters look a tad off model, as well as the voices sounding ever-so-slightly different than others.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
According to that 20th anniversary book, one of the voices he did was for Sharky, the salty ship captain who tricked the Bagges into becoming his crew while he hunted the opera-singing serpeant, Carmen.