Count Blah or Count Von Count?

Drtooth

Reaction score
WHo do you like better? I'd say that the funnier one is definitly Blah, blah, but I dunno. Count's been around a long time. I mean, he's a classic! I've love him since I was a child! I don't know WHO to decide!!! :confused:

Jackie

Reaction score
Umm I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let me ask this again, I trailed off. Who do you like better, Greg the Bunny's Count Blah or Sesame Street's Count Von Count. Blah or Count? Who do you like better?

Man! Repeating stuff is worse than trailing off!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think you are going to get a flood of people that prefer the Count rather than Count Blah. Put me down for the Count. Tardy the Turtle, on the otherhand...love that turtle!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Count Chocula is the Count for me!:smile:

FER SURE

Reaction score
hmmmm?

As much as it pains the muppet inside me to say this, I have to go with Count Blah. Such great comedy, I still can't get over that one line "A' ight Blah".

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Let me ask this again, I trailed off. Who do you like better, Greg the Bunny's Count Blah or Sesame Street's Count Von Count. Blah or Count? Who do you like better?
I still don't understand the question.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If I understand this question just right...

Count Von Count is who I like better, especially in the old days when he was creepier and counting little pigs!

FOZ

Beauregard

Reaction score
I apsalutaly love Count von Count. He has such a great voice. If I wasn't Beauregard (1) I'd be Dr Teeth, (2) that's taken so I'd be Sweetums,(3) imagine that's been taken to, and I'll be The Count(4) Ah Ah Ah.

Bye,
Beauregard