Count Blah or Count Von Count?

Movies205

Reaction score
I have to say Count Blah, and greg the bunny was a great show...

BLAH!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Greg the Bunny was a great show. But, I prefer Count von Count over Count Blah. Count Blah is funnier, but THE Count, notice the word THE, is just better.

And the whole point to Count Blah was that he was a cheap immitation. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe!

Does it work with four?

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!

*thunder rumbles; lightening flares*

I guess so.

AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!

Movies205

Reaction score
It's a shame they canceled it... I wish they would release a DVD of the episodes they did do...

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
*thunder rumbles, lightning flares!*

:smile:
It always cracks me up when he says...."Sewen!!!!" in replace of sven. Hillarious! We love ya, Jerry, as well as the great puppets you bring to life! :big_grin:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I'll never forget the only part of the one episode I saw...

Count Blah is consoling someone who's crying, and he says "There there blah. What is the matter blah?" I thought that was hilarious!

But I still have to vote for Count Von Count.

Jeremy

hdofu

Reaction score
Uh Blah is a parody of The Count. You realize that this is a muppet fan site, therefore the Count has a significant advantage here. Anyhow I vote for the Count, cause he was always my favorite sesame street charcter after Ernie.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Count Van Count!

When Greg the Bunny firs came out I was all excited that someone was going to try to put puppets ont the air again for adults (much like Jim Henson did) but afer awhile the show just kept getting sicker and sicker, and it wasent all that good (now I thought Tiny Turtle was very funny though) it was kind of disapointing, and might make it harder to put on other puppet shows...

Joggy

Reaction score
No matter how much I like the characters on Greg, Count von Count can never be beat blah.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I happen to love them both.

Count is an old friend I grew up with and learned from.

Blah is a newer friend, who happens to share my sense of humor! (You have NO idea how rare that is!!!!) ;-)

I really got into "Greg the Bunny" and was very disappointed when it was discontinued. I am a well rounded puppeteer (construction, scripts, sets, puppeteering) so all aspects of any perfomance is a joy for me to watch. I still find myself stopping to watch Seseme Street when I flip through the channels.

Deb
Puppets, Etc...

http://www.geocities.com/deb_asencio:D