Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Firstly, Hey Sarah, welcome back. I think I actually remember you...if your name was similar then...but I may be wrong.

Secondly, W-HAAT? A pilot filmed this month? Do you have a link, or anything like that? Maybe this would explain various mysteries going on around this place recently...A mockumentary? Muppet Wiki? Do you have any other information? Sam as a Security Guard? I confes I can totally see that...

Bea:zany:{What's Moesha?}regard
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I was SarahHIYE back then. The hotmail account with that name is, alas, no more.

I can't link because of my lack of posts :frown: But it's there. Search 2007 Presentation Pilot, I believe!!!

As to WoO, what can I say? It didn't do anything more me. Too much Ashanti. I saw the premier at Tribeca with a couple of my Muppet friends and we all walked out of there like "...yeah..." Of course I own it on DVD as well, and have really tried hard to like it, I just can't. But my 7 year old sister does, so at least it was good for one person!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Hey, no fair! We were having fun with this on the other threads! :wink:

Cat's outta da bag. :stick_out_tongue:
What was it doing in the bag in the first place? It wasn't Mr. Meowmeow, was it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
What was it doing in the bag in the first place? It wasn't Mr. Meowmeow, was it?
I should hope not! Mr Meowmeow shouldn't even be in this particular universe! Maybe it was that one Blind Pew kicked?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
If other people had been as bored at work as I've been they would have managed to find it eventually :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
If other people had been as bored at work as I've been they would have managed to find it eventually :wink:
*is thread hopping*

Well, you are assuming that anyone here HAS work. Oh, and I get the feeling that various people around here already knew, and were keeping it under wraps. *cough*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*is thread hopping*

Well, you are assuming that anyone here HAS work. Oh, and I get the feeling that various people around here already knew, and were keeping it under wraps. *cough*
... you're rotten, Beau. :wink:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Hey, no fair! We were having fun with this on the other threads! :wink:

Cat's outta da bag. :stick_out_tongue:

Welcome back, SarahOnBway!
Sorry I spoiled your fun! :embarrassed: (and thanks for the welcome!)