Cookie3001's world of puppetry

Cookie3001

Reaction score
New characters for the second season of my children's show

The first is Shapenstein who is a Frankenstein with a love for shapes. He was inspired by The Count, I just used the idea of taking a famous monster and turning him into an educational tool. The second is Daisy, she is a female Snuffleupagus type creature (I swear I'm not trying to rip off Sesame Street) and sometimes we introduce her as the cousin of Mr Snuffleupagus. The 3rd is Purple Crayon. the character was created by a puppeteer named Dillon Stewart who built the character and sent me some videos for the show. He has vanished for a while now so (with permission) I rebuilt him.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So the children's show I was talking about is called Safari Mall and it's kind of like a co production of Sesame Street. Most of the characters are relatives of Sesame Street characters. I am going to show you a new character but to know who he is you have to see an older character.

The first is Big Red (an older puppet) he is a full bodied red cardinal and cousin of Big Bird. The new puppet is Little Bird who is his smaller friend (just like Little Bird) and he could be related to Little Bird.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is an AMAZING big green angler fish I made yesterday. He was made from a pillow I got from a thrift store and he even has a working light on the top of his head.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Things are going nuts in my puppetry world right now. Steve Whitmire like my Instagram post, I'm working with "New Kids on the Block" in the summer, I'm going to see Jeff Dunham live next month, MY MIND IS BLOWN!!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I know it's been an incredibly long time since I've posted here but I will keep everyone updated on what I've been up to lately. I finished several puppets I will post in a bit and I am working on a Cheshire Cat puppet who you will see hopefully tommrow