Cookie3001's world of puppetry

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So I will be submitting my first film today, you guys won be able to see it until the fall though (one of the festival rules)

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here are the new puppets of the week

This is Alice the Dog and I made her on Wednesday

Here are some old fashioned Mr Rogers style glove puppets, (from left to right) Morris the Cat, Wilfred Moose, Queen Gertrude, King Frederick IV (I swear I didn't rip off Mr Rogers), Patricia Peacock and a cymbal playing monkey (he doesn't have a name)

Last but not least is Slurp the Sea Monster (I SWEAR I'm not ripping off the Krofft brothers), he is quiet large and took a long time to do

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So here are the new puppets I made this week

This is Omar and he is a full bodied costume puppet.

Next is Shirley Sunshine, she was made a few months ago but had some recent modifications

This is Huey Blue. His design and character were both inspired by Roosevelt Franklin

This fella doesn't have a name yet but this is an abstract pink creature. His head and arms are controlled by rods (similar to the Yip yip Martians)

This guy doesn't have a name yet but he is a talking fried chicken

This is Harold Hedgehog. I gave him the tie because oddly enough he is a move critic. He will be used in a series of videos where he reviews Muppet, Sesame Street and Henson company movies and specials

and last but not least here is a nameless purple hippie that is part of a hippie group inspired by Little Jerry and the Monotones

Last edited: