Confessing Crushes...

Jonathan

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Litte update on my Amanda situation. This guy Frank has been around an awful lot and been all over her so I am going to lay off. It sucks but it is life. :frown:
I have learned many thing's in Life, and one is NOT GIVE UP! Tell him to lay off your girl!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, does anyone else have a crush for someone famous (or did have) that is embarrassing to say? A crush on cartoon? A TV character? A Puppet?

I have two I should admit to:

Jasmine (from Aladin)
Dr. Beverly Crusher (From Star Trek)

Anyone want to join my confesionals?

Bea:zany:regard
Cartoons: Too maney to list but I'll give you a highlight on my past curshes starting with my life long crush from the time I was 4 years old. Mark off the Aniami cartoon drama ' Battles Of The Planets. ' For all of you who haven't seen the originial series it's G force in the United States and Mark's name got changed to Ace Goodheart. I had a little privat ongoing fan fic about how we grew up together, got married and had one child. If you seen Gumdom Wing you will know who I mean he looks just like a younger version of Mark.
Hong Knong Phooie, Beatle Beagle, P.C. Popple, Krick ( from Voltron Season 2 ), Bumble Bee from the transformers, etc.
Puppets: P.C. Popple, Scooter, Fleegle from the Banana Splits, Cling from HR Pufnstuf, Kermit the Frog, Clifford off of Muppets Tonight, Leon Off the Jim Henson Hour Gobo Fraggle from season 1, Wembley Fraggle, Convincing John from 1984. Season 3 I think. Etc.
Real People: Jim Henson, Steve Whitemire, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Willie Nelson, Caroll Spinnie, Phill Collins, Jack Wild. Etc.
I think you get the idea. lol I told you I had a lot. Me thinks me watches TV too much.

unclematt

Reaction score
I will make it public. When I was a kid I had the biggest crush on Marcia Brady.

Gloworm

Reaction score
You know, if you asked anyone in my school who I had a crush on they would say Kluge who is an ICT teacher. But they are actually all wrong.
I am in love with the register at school (I'm the register monitor) but recently I left school for study leave... :cry: I miss it so much!

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'd love to tell you all, but the biggest bloody snitch in the class knows who I am (and he might be on here, I dunno.) If you REALLY want to know, PM me and I'd be more than happy to say. :wink:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've had crushes on so many actors its not funny:

Orlando Bloom
Elijah Wood
Viggo Mortenen
Pierce Brosnan
Johnny Depp
Richard Dean Anderson
Michael Shanks
Christopher Judge
Corin Nemec
Drizzt Do'Urden
Eragon
Haplo
Link from the newer Zelda games

There are more I'm sure, but I can't remember them right now.