Confessing Crushes...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Na, not MacGyver, General Jack O'Neill from Stargate. If you look the next couple of guys under him are also from Stargate, oh Michael Shanks. Anyway, RDA is much better looking holding a P-90 in his hands and killing bad guys then being totally afraid to use guns and sporting a mullet. Mullets, ewwwww.

Pino

Reaction score
I remember having a crush on belle.. still have in a way. And I also liked Candice Cameron from Full House a lot!... Oh and Alyssa Milano ofcourse!

That Announcer

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Na, not MacGyver, General Jack O'Neill from Stargate. If you look the next couple of guys under him are also from Stargate, oh Michael Shanks. Anyway, RDA is much better looking holding a P-90 in his hands and killing bad guys then being totally afraid to use guns and sporting a mullet. Mullets, ewwwww.
Yes, mullets are the ugliest form of hair in the universe. However, it's much cooler to be able to de-fuse a nuclear bomb that could blow up the Earth with a paper clip and a puff of Ventolin than to kill 100 guys with a machine gun.

RedDragon

Reaction score
You have your opinion and I have mine. Besides Jack has saved the world loads more times then MacGyver. Jack is also funnier and cooler then MacGyver. And I like explosions, hehe.

That Announcer

Reaction score
:sing: says: "Let the world be cosmically groovy, and let everyone keep their own beliefs. OK, Kermit?"

Stargate is a pretty darn fine series, and I can see why you like it.

EDIT: The heck with it. I'll give you one picture of someone I've had a crush on (and sorry DS, forgot to tell you this one:smile:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/0211/PPosey.jpg

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Goes back through and reads entire thread*

See children, I TOLD you I never did experience any physical attraction to Kathy Greenwood when I first discovered her. That came a few months later.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Still, the THOUGHT of it is grossing me out!
Take a look at page 3 of this thread & see who my crush was (sort of still is)
He's NOT a family member but old enough to be my father!:eek:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I used to have well I personally never considered it a crush, but I did have a thing about Madonna. I was very interested in her though as a professing Christian I kept the things about her I indulged in heavily filtered.
I have donated all my CDs to Life line and St. Vincent de Paul though perhaps one day I may track down and buy her early vinyl records as a collectable. Especially if they're in really great condition. And I still remember to pray for her occasionally.:flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I once had a crush on yugi from yu-gi-oh. I dunno, I just thought he was kinda cute. and as I said before I HAD a slight crush on floyd, hehe (dont tell janice).

And, I wouldnt call it a crush, but I think Jon Bon Jovi is really hot