Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh don't worry, it's not that big a deal, it's just that I thought Phillip fixed the forum to where we couldn't make posts like that anymore, like he did to avoid excessive puncuation why suddenly off of the '...' automatically changed to '.'

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Crushes... where do I begin.....

Alec Baldwin
Wilmer Valdarrama (Fez from That 70's Show)
To an extent, Johnny Fiama :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to feel happy for you, or sorry for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay...

Oh gee unclematt, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things work out for you, it's not always easy having a crush! I'd know, I've had crushes before, and everytime they've found out they hated my guts... hopefully she won't hate your guts though.

unclematt

Reaction score
The wierd thing is she likes me and we are up on the phone every night till like 4 in the morning but there was a guy before me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh... well, that's odd, I've never had a crush on a girl, who in return liked me...

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh... well, that's odd, I've never had a crush on a girl, who in return liked me...
I have recently. I just had found out she liked me.....on the last day of school.:smirk: I guess I have something ( or someone) to look forward to when I go back next semester.:cool: :flirt:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I've had a woman do that to me, and I think I have a woman that has a crush on me now that is starting to grow on me. But, as far as crushes go, I'm gonna have to say that when Leann Rimes came out, I had a mad crush on her. I'm not gonna lie. I mean, we're about the same age, ya never know. She's a cute thing.

Daniel