Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
To my taste buds, I think Pepsi tastes a bit better, but I can't tell if that's just because everyone tells me so, or if I really think it's better. In either case, my favorite soft drink is always Cherry Coke. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I can definately tell the difference between coke and pepsi, and personally I like coke better. I like vanilla coke the best though. YUM

Vanilla Coke is nice ice cold, warm its terrible.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I really really dislike Vanilla Coke, awful taste lol.

I remember an old commerical from when Pepsi changed their can. Two little boys see Cindy Crawford getting out of a car, and the song "Just One Look" is playing. The boys are mezmorized as Cindy gets a Pepsi from the machine. Then they say:

"Is that a great new Pepsi can or what?"
"It's beautiful..."

LOL

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember that commercial! LOL!

Yeah, I drink a variety of things other then soft drink and don't drink them that often. I actually think Pepsi taste sweeter, but I've never understood those people who couldn't tell the difference of one from the other. Actually, Mountain dew is a citrus drink, but I think it's more grapefruitish then Mellow, but that could be just me. My economics teacher did this before, but I never got a turn. But it you blindfold me and give me cups with Pepsi, Coke, and bootleg-a-cola, and ask me to identify each one, I would be able to successfully tell you. But I'm sure that's probably not all that difficult:smirk: .

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I really really dislike Vanilla Coke, awful taste lol.

I remember an old commerical from when Pepsi changed their can. Two little boys see Cindy Crawford getting out of a car, and the song "Just One Look" is playing. The boys are mezmorized as Cindy gets a Pepsi from the machine. Then they say:

"Is that a great new Pepsi can or what?"
"It's beautiful..."

LOL
Yup, I sure remember that commercial.

How 'bout the Pepsi ads that starred Michael J. Fox?

Or the ones with Ray Charles, when someone swipes his Pepsi for Coke: "All right, who's the wise guy?"

Then there was Batman and Indiana Jones shilling Diet Coke.

And the (Coke?) commercials with Art Carney and the kid who played the youngest son on Family Ties.

Vanilla Coke is pretty good.

Pepsi is a little more "syrupy" I think than Coke; Coke has a more natural cola flavor, IMO.

But yeah, I could take a blind taste-test, and tell the difference between colas.

My drink of choice, however, is a cool glass of water with a squirt of lemon.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
To my taste buds, I think Pepsi tastes a bit better, but I can't tell if that's just because everyone tells me so, or if I really think it's better.
Well, Pepsi is the choice of a new generation...er...at least it was in the 80s...

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Remember the Ernest P. Worrell Sprite commercials?

"Sprite has a lime-on taste!"