Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
I bet, if Sesame Street caused Veston's behavior problems, his parents probably hate the show now. I wouldn't be shocked if the parents do not recommend the show to their grandchildren when they become grandparents.

I wouldn't be shocked if his parents banned him from watching the show in order to make him grow up and be more in-line with most of the adults in America. I bet they probably act as if they would say "An R-rated movie is better for you than Sesame Street!"

Sounds like Veston is strongly addicted to the show.

EDIT: It appears that Veston has reuploaded the Sesame clips. Oh, boy.
It was Rohail "patience" Hashmi who did

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I bet, if Sesame Street caused Veston's behavior problems, his parents probably hate the show now. I wouldn't be shocked if the parents do not recommend the show to their grandchildren when they become grandparents.

I wouldn't be shocked if his parents banned him from watching the show in order to make him grow up and be more in-line with most of the adults in America. I bet they probably act as if they would say "An R-rated movie is better for you than Sesame Street!"

Sounds like Veston is strongly addicted to the show.
Not the case at all; his parents were initially concerned about him uploading clips onto his YouTube channel and worried about the workshop taking down the clips and suspending his channel, so then he just unlisted them for awhile. Then he hopped back onto the trend again when he wanted to join in uploading clips taken from a government-controlled website before what eventually happened happened. My guess his parents weren't as happy this time when they found out he was doing this behind their backs, especially when seeing where a good portion of his uploads since came from.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Not the case at all; his parents were initially concerned about him uploading clips onto his YouTube channel and worried about the workshop taking down the clips and suspending his channel, so then he just unlisted them for awhile. Then he hopped back onto the trend again when he wanted to join in uploading clips taken from a government-controlled website before what eventually happened happened. My guess his parents weren't as happy this time when they found out he was doing this behind their backs, especially when seeing where a good portion of his uploads since came from.
Well, I had to quit posting Sesame Street on Youtube due to Sesame Workshop taking down videos. I could get a copyright strike.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since it was noted recently on muppet wiki that the initial airing of this song has the audio muffled when the booth is fully closed, I thought it would be fun to try and recreate it in premiere. Here’s hoping one day 0733 gets an HBO max release to hear how it actually sounded:

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
I was browsing the American Archive of Public Broadcasting website, and I came across a promo video for Wichita’s PBS station which features a brief scene from Episode 1350:
Yeah, I know this isn’t a YouTube video, but I doubt we’ll ever see this episode again.

hooperfan

Reaction score
I was browsing the American Archive of Public Broadcasting website, and I came across a promo video for Wichita’s PBS station which features a brief scene from Episode 1350:
Yeah, I know this isn’t a YouTube video, but I doubt we’ll ever see this episode again.
That was awesome! That's the cast that I loved growing up