Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Bad news, SPGOALS TV (A.K.A. NantoVision1) got terminated again. That's the fifth time. He had the Sesame Street Creature Feature film about The Marmoset. I am going to miss his Sesame Street uploads. :cry:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Off-hand, I don't know what he uploaded, not sure whehter he uploaded anything that anybody else didn't upload as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He was one of the first contributors since late 2006. I watched a lot of his videos in 7th grade and they were really enjoyable for me to watch at the time and he was also one of my inspirations to post clips myself.

Most of what he uploaded was 70s stuff from Unpaved episodes and old school DVDs and what have you. He also uploaded Electric Company clips. I do feel bad for posting clips he uploaded first when his nantoreturns skit was suspended in November 2007, but I was a 14-year-old wanting to post everything….. I since drastically grew out of that with age.

It just seems like he has a lot of rotten luck getting suspended. I was that way in 2008 when my main got unfairly taken down via a glitch from a copyright strike counting as a third strike (having previously gotten 2 community guideline strikes for stupid reasons) when their strike policy was incredibly broken, then two others getting suspended for no reason whatsoever (probably cause trolls reported them). The fact that my temporary account (at the time) theamack1992 managed to remain until I got my main one re-opened (through MAJOR luck) in February 2009 was a miracle in both scenarios.

Whatever the case, I do hope the best for him and we can be thankful we once had him in the community.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Off-hand, I don't know what he uploaded, not sure whehter he uploaded anything that anybody else didn't upload as well.
My favorite uploads of his included some of those Season 1 gems like "Everyone Likes Ice Cream," "Good Morning Starshine," "As I Was Going to St. Ives," and the like.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
He was one of the first contributors since late 2006. I watched a lot of his videos in 7th grade and they were really enjoyable for me to watch at the time and he was also one of my inspirations to post clips myself.

Most of what he uploaded was 70s stuff from Unpaved episodes and old school DVDs and what have you. He also uploaded Electric Company clips. I do feel bad for posting clips he uploaded first when his nantoreturns skit was suspended in November 2007, but I was a 14-year-old wanting to post everything….. I since drastically grew out of that with age.

It just seems like he has a lot of rotten luck getting suspended. I was that way in 2008 when my main got unfairly taken down via a glitch from a copyright strike counting as a third strike (having previously gotten 2 community guideline strikes for stupid reasons) when their strike policy was incredibly broken, then two others getting suspended for no reason whatsoever (probably cause trolls reported them). The fact that my temporary account (at the time) theamack1992 managed to remain until I got my main one re-opened (through MAJOR luck) in February 2009 was a miracle in both scenarios.

Whatever the case, I do hope the best for him and we can be thankful we once had him in the community.
Me too. His Nantoreturns channel was terminated in November 2007 because Scholastic claimed his Maurice Sendak's Really Rosie segments. I don't post Sesame Street on Youtube anymore since April 2013 because of Sesame Workshop going after users. The only thing I post on YouTube right now is Disney's Marsupilami.