Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've wanted to see this for so long! But I have to say, it sure is strange to see both blue and green Grover on camera together.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, technically there’s Grover’s mother in that one night time skit.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Finally, Veston Bruno reuploaded the Sesame Street Creature Feature on The Marmoset. It had to be reuploaded after the termination of SPGOALS TV.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I don't know the reasoning behind the termination of SPGOALS TV. I am hoping the termination was due to something outside of Sesame Street.
Off-hand, I don't know what he uploaded, not sure whehter he uploaded anything that anybody else didn't upload as well.
I do know he uploaded a pretty good quality clip of "Scanimate H", which I reluctantly downloaded over two years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It would appear that the only Nanto upload that I really enjoyed but apparently did not download for myself was his upload of the Season 18 closing credit crawl from Episode 2275, but it's really not that big of a deal since it's not that significant of an upload - I just remember it fondly because he had uploaded it back during a time when YouTube itself was still so young and innocent, and people like him, sawing14s, and even Shane were regularly uploading rare Sesame content which made it feel like a rather magical time on YouTube.