Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lot of really interesting camera angles in this one I'll say, and I just love seeing those painted backdrops waving in the breeze, lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am surprised about the related videos thing (and maybe I should I ask this in the general discussions YouTube thread). While often I’ll see “related videos” that have to do with what I am watching, often I’ll find a lot of related videos of things I have watched or close enough, in the related videos section of things that really have nothin to do with it. Whether I am logged on to YouTube or not.

I thought maybe they’d have the related videos be based on what we watched on our computer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, I'm still convinced that Fox is somehow paying YouTube to push their content, because YouTube will do that if you pay them to, because there's really no rhyme or reason for Fox News videos to be recommended on the homepage, or even on videos about pets or Muppets or even music.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Probably just a thing on your end cause I'm getting nothing from them. :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So glad to see the Snuffleupagus-sized trash can episode. A few thoughts:

* Those are some impressive camera angles!

* Oscar couldn't get into the can by standing on Telly's shoulders. Maybe he should have asked Bruno to help.

* I was expecting the Twiddlebug sanitation worker to actually be seen. I wonder who did the voice. It would make sense if it was Brian Meehl or Martin Robinson (or Caroll Spinney.... after all, it was just a voice there), since they had roles in the episode, but it does sound like one of the Twiddlebug kids.

* Big Bird says he and Oscar should get together more. Was this meant as a reference to the fact that Caroll Spinney performed both characters (or maybe even a handwave as to why they don't appear together that often)?

* I would have rather this street story be included in the 50th anniversary DVD as opposed to just including the "I Love Trash" sequence (would have been better than another release of the episode 1836 street scenes).

* Bob and Susan stop Big Bird from telling Oscar what happened to the trash can, saying it wouldn't help. Do they really think this, or were they trying to stop Oscar from being bothered about a Snuffleupagus story?