So glad to see the Snuffleupagus-sized trash can episode. A few thoughts:
* Those are some impressive camera angles!
* Oscar couldn't get into the can by standing on Telly's shoulders. Maybe he should have asked Bruno to help.
* I was expecting the Twiddlebug sanitation worker to actually be seen. I wonder who did the voice. It would make sense if it was Brian Meehl or Martin Robinson (or Caroll Spinney.... after all, it was just a voice there), since they had roles in the episode, but it does sound like one of the Twiddlebug kids.
* Big Bird says he and Oscar should get together more. Was this meant as a reference to the fact that Caroll Spinney performed both characters (or maybe even a handwave as to why they don't appear together that often)?
* I would have rather this street story be included in the 50th anniversary DVD as opposed to just including the "I Love Trash" sequence (would have been better than another release of the episode 1836 street scenes).
* Bob and Susan stop Big Bird from telling Oscar what happened to the trash can, saying it wouldn't help. Do they really think this, or were they trying to stop Oscar from being bothered about a Snuffleupagus story?