Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So it's recycling just to give somebody a hand me down or an item that one is no longer using but isn't really being altered?
That's how most kids shows tend to sugar coat the message of recycling - as a matter of fact, I believe the way WIMZIE'S HOUSE phrased it was "taking something old and finding a new use for it," like using an old pot as a pretend warrior helmet. I think the point most of these kids shows try to drive home is that a lot of items can still be useful if they're no longer usable for the tasks they were originally made for, so rather than just throw it away, find a new use for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now if this happened today, they would've just shot Elmo in front of a green screen then matted him into the Arbor to show him full-bodied tap dancing, as opposed to cleverly hiding Kevin (or Ryan) behind those crates.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So not a classic clip but definitely worth sharing - my friend Spencer Griffin (who was once known as @PinballStewie on this website) did this seriously awesome guitar cover of “The Letter N” by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics a couple months ago and he gave me full permission to post it on YouTube with credit. Hope you enjoy!