Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You..... do know that edit was exclusively for the video, right? In fact, I don’t believe “Frazzle” even made it to the 90s era on the show itself.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
You..... do know that edit was exclusively for the video, right? In fact, I don’t believe “Frazzle” even made it to the 90s era on the show itself.
By that point Frazzle went through a major character re-imagining, where he was a more childlike monster.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Yes, but it did have it without the graphics in 1992 (which was the only year in the 90s it had the song).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Since Veston Bruno decided to remove his Sesame videos for fear of copyright strikes even though Sesame is pretty lenient, I reuploaded the version of the Exercise song with Lisa Buckley's vocals.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Veston still has his Sesame Street videos on his channel, but a lot of them are gone.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Frazzle was likely only prevalent in original content during the show's early years of production.