Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Even though Shane labeled his channel as being for kids, he found a way for subscribers to keep getting notifications! If only the official Sesame channel did that. So he uploaded a DVD-quality copy of the original version of the opening number for Big Bird in China. I really want a video showing all the stuff in BBIC that changed on the DVD. Cause, I wanna have the DVD but, I'm not crazy about the changes they made to it.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Even though Shane labeled his channel as being for kids, he found a way for subscribers to keep getting notifications! If only the official Sesame channel did that. So he uploaded a DVD-quality copy of the original version of the opening number for Big Bird in China. I really want a video showing all the stuff in BBIC that changed on the DVD. Cause, I wanna have the DVD but, I'm not crazy about the changes they made to it.
I pretty certain Marty is puppeteering Ernie to Jim’s vocals.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something, the only change I'm aware of is Marty dubbing Brian's Telly, and honestly, I like Marty's vocals better than Brian's.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something, the only change I'm aware of is Marty dubbing Brian's Telly, and honestly, I like Marty's vocals better than Brian's.
The DVD release also cuts out all of Big Bird's lines of dialogue in regards to "speaking American". (Copy and pasted from Muppet Wiki)

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some swell Wiki user pointed us to a photo confirming these oddball things were in fact made for and shown in Sesame Place:

Nice to finally have some confirmation on that at long last.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Some swell Wiki user pointed us to a photo confirming these oddball things were in fact made for and shown in Sesame Place:

Nice to finally have some confirmation on that at long last.
The blue monster in the middle seems familiar. Was it actually Maurice Monster, who would appear on "Say the Word"?