Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Can y'all drop the "Sesame Brats" monicker? It's juvenile.
I wish we would stop talking about them all together, and just go back to discussing actual clips from the show like we used to. I swear, this used to be one of my favorite threads, and now it just feels unnecessarily toxic 80% of the time.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I wish we would stop talking about them all together, and just go back to discussing actual clips from the show like we used to. I swear, this used to be one of my favorite threads, and now it just feels unnecessarily toxic 80% of the time.
Yeah, I want to go back to discussing actual clips from the show, too! This whole "Sesame Brat" topic needs to be put to an end and ignored on this forum, because on YouTube altogether, there's no way to stop these kind of people from bragging about clips. There's only gonna be an indefinite growing number of braggers on YouTube who are never gonna stop asking for what they want and throwing a simple little meltdown about it, and what we tell them all to do to quit bragging us all for elusive clips isn't gonna do anything. The last thing we should do is ignore all Sesame Brats by all cost on this forum, and go back to bringing up classic clips we find like normal!!!

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Stop using that term then.
LOL, ok. Actually, you know what, how about we all stop using that term? :wink:
And there's only one solution to it: It's called "ignoring the term and its related situation by all means". :big_grin:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Here's one clip I suggest showing to tpirman1982 since he's always obsessed with this song.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
One thing that comes to mind, regarding "Sesame Street" on YouTube...

Do you suppose that, if episodes get removed from HBO Max and replaced with different episodes of the same series, could it be possible these episodes may someday be published on the show's official YouTube channel afterwards? I mean, some reruns previously aired on HBO have likely appeared on the show's official YouTube channel, and an early 1993 episode currently on HBO Max ("The Worm Winter Games", to be exact) was already on YouTube before it appeared on HBO Max. I am sure that someday, we may see some or even many of the old school episodes on the show's official YouTube channel down the road for free viewing. But for now, it's wishful thinking.

Any Del

Reaction score
Quick question, the classic episodes that are on HBO Max, is there an episode with the entirety of Ernie's Barbershop?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Might be in earliest seasons' episodes if any, but I highly doubt it.

I do know, when it was aired during the 1980s, only part 1 was shown. Maybe the absence of Parts 2 and 3 in the 80s was due to the usage of the green Grover, which could have caused confusion with the Grover many are most familiar with.

I agree, it would be nice to see the full three-part "Ernie's Barber Shop" sketch in better quality someday. But I am happy I even get to see just Part 1, if in not-so great quality.