Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Quick question, the classic episodes that are on HBO Max, is there an episode with the entirety of Ernie's Barbershop?
In answer to your question, Any, so far I checked all the eps on HBO Max, and Ernie's Barbershop isn't in any of them. All the new Season 1-6 clips I posted to YouTube from those episodes, including English versions, are all there are in the HBO Max eps.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I don't wanna say this, but while messing around on the John Lennon Artificial Intelligence Project site messing around chatting with the John Lennon chatbot, the chatbot all of a sudden said "Seven Days." This tells me that the first season Sesame Street skit where the AMs sing "Seven Days" (which first aired in Ep #0072) actually appears to be another Beatles song cover they performed on the show.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I don't wanna say this, but while messing around on the John Lennon Artificial Intelligence Project site messing around chatting with the John Lennon chatbot, the chatbot all of a sudden said "Seven Days." This tells me that the first season Sesame Street skit where the AMs sing "Seven Days" (which first aired in Ep #0072) actually appears to be another Beatles song cover they performed on the show.
Is there a link to that website? It sounds cool.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
What the **** are you talking about?

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
That’s what I was gonna say, but I was too fascinated by the website.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I forgot to state the Sesame Street song "Seven Days" actually could be a song cover of the Beatles song "Eight Days a Week". As I stated above, what the John Lennon AI chatbot said gave me the clue, and I googled up the song and it was "Eight Days a Week". So I assume that when the AMs performed "Seven Days" on Sesame Street, I would assume it was a cover of the Beatles song "Eight Days a Week", only truncated down to seven in order to teach how many days there are in a week.