Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There's no conclusive evidence on that yet, but someone in YT comments suggested it and it seems entirely likely. We know they shot some pieces with E&B and Grover exclusively for the park when it opened and those got played on some international co-productions. None of these monster band things have turned up in any American episode we've guided so far, so where did they come from?

As you can see here at 1:38, there's a bit of exclusive E&B stuff being shown in the Sesame Studio area. So my guess is there was some sort of music-based thing in there and these monster band pieces were shown there.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
As you can see here at 1:38, there's a bit of exclusive E&B stuff being shown in the Sesame Studio area. So my guess is there was some sort of music-based thing in there and these monster band pieces were shown there.
And now that we know there's one with Ernie, I am really hoping that there was one with Bert and the monsters. It would also be amazing to learn if there was one where the characters actually spoke.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You can see a second or two of that kind of thing in this video (at 3:49):

(EDIT: oh you mean Bert in the band. Who knows)

I just sent an email to Guy H. who wrote that Sesame Place book to see if he knows anything.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If they were done for Sesame Place, they'd be from 1980.