Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been active much in the SS fandom for a while, folks... Was busy organizing a bunch of VeggieTales stuff at this time.

Anyway, I've got two things to bring up:
1) The Episode 847 Wicked Witch cam footage that milkyfries103 mirrored onto YouTube (the one where there's this controversy in the comments about MoMI's policy to not leak the footage) has been taken down, which is good cuz Sesame Workshop doesn't want it being leaked online
2) I found and downloaded German-dubbed 70s SS Muppet inserts somewhere online including "Diamond D and the Dangerous Dragon" and the FULL version of "Yellow Submarine" with the beginning dialogue scene included, but I'm never disclosing the link I found them, and I'm never sharing the clips with anyone. NEVER.
It's because of those greedy fans' attitude. That's why I'm NEVER sharing them. Some people on YouTube keep acting like a spoiled brat over rarities like this. Sesame Maniac and I both fell victim to Gerardo A. Mendez Jr.'s requesting habit a couple of years ago, and Gerardo went on an anger tirade to report both of our YouTube channels all because we called him out for forcing us to give into his requests for those 90s episodes. The problem with people like Rohail Hashmi and Gerardo A. Mendez Jr. is that when we've got something rare, they'll be greedy for it. And, the situation with the selfish fans' greed became MUCH WORSE when part of Episode 847's footage leaked online from a MoMI screening of "SS Lost & Found". Because of this, selfish people out there on YouTube deserve NO rare clips/episodes. Cuz they nag and force us whenever we have rare Sesame Street stuff. Like, actually, they should learn to be patient for Christ's sake.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been active much in the SS fandom for a while, folks... Was busy organizing a bunch of VeggieTales stuff at this time.

Anyway, I've got two things to bring up:
1) The Episode 847 Wicked Witch cam footage that milkyfries103 mirrored onto YouTube (the one where there's this controversy in the comments about MoMI's policy to not leak the footage) has been taken down, which is good cuz Sesame Workshop doesn't want it being leaked online
2) I found and downloaded German-dubbed 70s SS Muppet inserts somewhere online including "Diamond D and the Dangerous Dragon" and the FULL version of "Yellow Submarine" with the beginning dialogue scene included, but I'm never disclosing the link I found them, and I'm never sharing the clips with anyone. NEVER.
It's because of those greedy fans' attitude. That's why I'm NEVER sharing them. Some people on YouTube keep acting like a spoiled brat over rarities like this. Sesame Maniac and I both fell victim to Gerardo A. Mendez Jr.'s requesting habit a couple of years ago, and Gerardo went on an anger tirade to report both of our YouTube channels all because we called him out for forcing us to give into his requests for those 90s episodes. The problem with people like Rohail Hashmi and Gerardo A. Mendez Jr. is that when we've got something rare, they'll be greedy for it. And, the situation with the selfish fans' greed became MUCH WORSE when part of Episode 847's footage leaked online from a MoMI screening of "SS Lost & Found". Because of this, selfish people out there on YouTube deserve NO rare clips/episodes. Cuz they nag and force us whenever we have rare Sesame Street stuff. Like, actually, they should learn to be patient for Christ's sake.
We understand perfectly. You don't have to constantly bring up your pet peeve of selfish fans. There are other people out there who don't like them anymore than you do.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
We understand perfectly. You don't have to constantly bring up your pet peeve of selfish fans. There are other people out there who don't like them anymore than you do.
I know. But still, @scarecroe and @Oscarfan ain't comfortable sending out clips to greedy people who ask them for episodes they received from an anonymous source, so that is why I chose not to send the links of where I found the two German clips, cuz I figured people will be greedy for more and more.
The full Yellow Submarine and Diamond D can be found on Facebook
And *****, good lord, @hooperfan for disclosing the link. Now greedy people are gonna come on Sesamstrasse's FaceBook page and start screaming "OOOOOO GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! I WAN DIS I WAN DAT!!!!!! I WAN SESAMSTRASSE TO UPLOAD EVERWY MUPPET CLIP NAAAAAOOOWWW!!!!!!!" XD

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can see people being annoyed by fans who beg for more rare clips when a long-unseen rare clip is uploaded by a fan. And I can see wanting to keep it a secret if you have a rare clip. But it seems kind of harsh to say "I know where you can view certain clips online but am not telling any of you what site". I wonder how easy it would have been for fans to figure it out (especially since the specific clips were noted).

While I can't speak for everyone, I don't think it's a big deal if it's foreign dubs of clips. I'm more interested in clips with their original English dialogue.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I can see people being annoyed by fans who beg for more rare clips when a long-unseen rare clip is uploaded by a fan. And I can see wanting to keep it a secret if you have a rare clip. But it seems kind of harsh to say "I know where you can view certain clips online but am not telling any of you what site". I wonder how easy it would have been for fans to figure it out (especially since the specific clips were noted).

While I can't speak for everyone, I don't think it's a big deal if it's foreign dubs of clips. I'm more interested in clips with their original English dialogue.
I see. I also keep the sources of the clips a secret, because fans should find the clips themselves instead of asking people the famous question "Where did u get this from?" (which is what Rohail asks a lot). :wink:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Eh, I wouldn't call it the full dialogue from Yellow Submarine but it is something.
Yeah, I forgot to state the whole sequence where Bob dresses the AMs was cut, jumping from the start where they were blank– right to where they were already dressed. But hey, it's still worth getting to see the intro, shouldn't matter if that AM dressup sequence was cut.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
And *****, good lord, @hooperfan for disclosing the link. Now greedy people are gonna come on Sesamstrasse's FaceBook page and start screaming "OOOOOO GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! I WAN DIS I WAN DAT!!!!!! I WAN SESAMSTRASSE TO UPLOAD EVERWY MUPPET CLIP NAAAAAOOOWWW!!!!!!!" XD
I see. I also keep the sources of the clips a secret, because fans should find the clips themselves instead of asking people the famous question "Where did u get this from?" (which is what Rohail asks a lot). :wink:
:rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
One segment that I would really see on YouTube is where Baby Bear and Miles count to 10.