Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the number of the day segments with the Count's pipe organ from season 33. I'm wondering, where is the set for that available???????

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it is. But what I really would like to know is who built the set for it, who the designer is, and what stage it was on. It was filmed at Kaufman Astoria studios. I'm wondering if the owner retired the set??????

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it is. But what I really would like to know is who built the set for it, who the designer is, and what stage it was on. It was filmed at Kaufman Astoria studios. I'm wondering if the owner retired the set??????
The set as far as I know still exists, it was used in the Games of Thrones parody

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
The set as far as I know still exists, it was used in the Games of Thrones parody
The entire set makes changes over the years, and there are different stages. I also wonder how the bricks for the walls are made.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang it! SW just nuked that absolutely hilarious video mashup those gay guys did years ago of setting clips of "Do De Rubber Duck" to Village People's "Y.M.C.A." :grouchy:

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Wow, what a memory on this guy. ^^^

Here's some of the instruments (snippets and full tracks) I've amassed over the moons (a full "Fuzzy and Blue" is in there): https://mega.nz/#F!UdoVhYbI!0Zi5qXlVcEUNE4fgt9rahQ
So you have the snippets from the songs right? Do you as well have high quality home video graphics from releases like Elmo Says BOO!, 123 Count with Me such as the pink fish and if you do, could you share every one of them?