Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
I am grateful that 4 years ago Rohail was able to upload rare old episodes that weren't available anywhere else like 1199 and 1201. However I have tried talking to him on Facebook a few times and unfortunately he is not capable of carrying on a normal conversation. He asked me for a bunch of season 30 episodes I have and I told him he'd have to pay for the shipping costs. Then he told me his dad said no. Okay.... This dude is like 35. I don't get it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am grateful that 4 years ago To Rohail was able to upload rare old episodes that weren't available anywhere else like 1199 and 1201. However I have tried talking to him on Facebook a few times and unfortunately he is not capable of carrying on a normal conversation. He asked me for a bunch of season 30 episodes I have and I told him he'd have to pay for the shipping costs. Then he told me his dad said no. Okay.... This dude is like 35. I don't get it.
He's not 35 actually and is in his 20's.

datman24

Reaction score
I find it funny that some of you who are complaining about him (not naming any names), occasionally display some of the same problems he has. Now, I do not want to be one to judge, but I would imagine, based some of the comments he's made, that this is how he is and he is simply unable to control it. I've seen plenty of people like that in real life. They'll be told countless times to stop doing what they are doing, but they will have a difficult time trying to control their behavior. Again, I would not know for certain, maybe he's just trolling, but taking it a little too far. Whatever the case may be, I would not be surprised if he were reading these posts about him right now as I am writing this.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
:sing:Rohail Rohail Rohail! Rohail Rohail Rohail! RRRROOOOOOOHHHHAAAAIIILLLLL!!!!!