Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here’s a clip I have wanted to see in English for over a decade. Ever since this first surfaced when a good portion of clips were uploaded from Sesame Straat (that’s the Dutch version, right?) back in 2006 that started the trend of “waaaaaahhhh why isn’t this clip in English!!!!1111!!!!”:

I’m curious to see who did the manipulation for the Muppets. I’m going on a limb by saying most likely Brian Meehl and Michael Earl did two of the barber shop members.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Pretty cool that we finally get this lost gem, "Small b", in English after all these years. One YouTuber had the audio posted, but the video version was in a foreign dub. I could have worked around it by downloading the foreign dub and English audio, importing it into a video editing software, muting the foreign dub and adding the English audio track. It saved me some work by downloading the English version recently. Definitely one for my collection.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I’m curious to see who did the manipulation for the Muppets. I’m going on a limb by saying most likely Brian Meehl and Michael Earl did two of the barber shop members.
It looks like the main four to me, or least three of them (Jim is the Pumpkin guy, Richard is Lavender, and Jerry is Fat Blue. Frank maybe the Green.).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I definitely had a hunch Frank was green. Wasn’t sure with the pumpkin and fat blue ones.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This is beyond astounding that you guys can identify the performers just based on how they move their arms.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, in fairness, Frank's characters are kind of the same. They just seem to do it in different ways.